Steve's Scott's new book...

If you missed it in the newsletter I forwarded...here it is:

COACHING ON THE MAT Most of you have already received my advertisement about my upcoming book. Here's my unabashed sales pitch as well. By the way, I'm going the self-publishing route on this to make sure it comes out the way I want it. Later, I most likely will try to get a publisher, but for now I have some definite beliefs on how it should look and read, so it's worth the investment to self-publish. I sincerly believe this is a good book and will add some new insight and thought (as well as practical things to do on the mat) to the world of coaching judo, jujitsu and sambo. My eclectic approach is certainly reflected in this book and you will enjoy it. Also, if you know of anyone who would enjoy this book, please send them this newsletter and tell them about the book. The number of books purchased pre-publication date pretty much dictates how many will eventually get printed. I need your support and hope you buy this book. But honestly, I really know you'll like it and enjoy reading it. COACHING ON THE MAT By Steve Scott $24.95 , plus $5.00 shipping/handling...$29.95 Total Discounts on orders of 5 or more books. Approximately 130 pages, about 50 photos, Soft Cover, 8 1/2 x 11 in size. Check or Money Order payable to Steve Scott. 8000 Jefferson, Kansas City, MO 64114 This is a limited run of books to be printed. The planned publication date is Spring, 2005 and the book in in the final stages of edit, graphic design and layout. To assure yourself a copy, please order now. They will be mailed out when published in the Spring. This will be a professionally produced book and not some home-made text. Much of the material in this book is new, although I have expanded on some of what I have written in the past. Also, I included what may be the most comprehensive glossary of Japanese terms used in judo and jujitsu on the market. I know lots of coaches who want accurate translations of the Japanese phrases we use and this pretty much fills that need.

I'm ordering it.

Cool. Steve and I talked about you the other day. Loves your pics you put online. He was worried about potential lawsuits with your home and dojo connected.

My check is in the mail today.

ttt

My check was mailed today.

Cool. Steve said, "thanks"!