Stevia King Dan Quinn as of 4 months ago... it's sad

He’s been off of his rocker for a very long time. Some crazy ass videos on his youtube.

1 Like
2 Likes

lol

what a great commerical for stevia

Yep… this is the one I was talking about… HOLY SHIT

2 Likes

this one was my favorite

4 Likes

This guy was always off his rocker

1 Like

Ironhead Heyward

I blame Lou Holtz.

1 Like

I spoke to Dan on the phone many years ago. On some YouTube video he broadcasted his phone number for the ladies.

Even all those years ago he said the same thing about Lou Holtz, and I think he told the Tim Brown story.

But Dan was so angry at Lou Holtz.

I did enjoy his description of Tony Rice.

Dan instead that Tony Rice was the greatest athlete he had ever seen or been around.

At some point I could hear a lady in the background telling him to get off the phone or checking on him I can’t recall the exact details. But at that time I kind of got the feeling he was in some sort of institution, or perhaps not. But we ended the phone call.

2 Likes

Damn.

I still say that he could have been a great salesman. Had he not had addiction/mental health issues.

3 Likes

So did Lou Holtz molest him or what’s the story there?

Coach Lou Holtz pulled him from the game and Dan considers that point shaving.

1 Like

“2 fingers in your mother’s pussy an il play the swizzle flute” Yeah I’m a big fan I stayed up to see him beat the mauiri guy? The guy broke his arm and dan won it was epic.

2 Likes

Quinn was a talented and smart man. Somebody that was able to succeed wherever he applied himself but serious mental health issues and drug addiction was just overbearing and did nothing but destroy his life it’s very unfortunate really tons of potential but mental health issues in particular were bad.

Personally Quinn was onto something. I’ll never forget he talked about in the future vaccines being pushed more and more. Viruses being released causing forced vaccinations that will be oil based he claimed, us being water based fucking us up and perhaps these blood clots support that theory? I don’t know I’m not a doctor but Quinn was onto a bit of truth amongst all his mentally ill rambling this was 10/11 years ago now ffs

4 Likes

That’s the violin homeboy.Triple digit orgasms.And that’s the Swizzle Stick Flute that you are talking about.

2 Likes

I always laughed at how he would say the first and last name of whoever he was talking about. People you’ve never heard of; “I was doing linebacker drills, z’s in the knees with Bradley Markoff and Jim Rayburn”

Lol

5 Likes

Notre damn best play in history! and fuck the coach who abused him.

2 Likes

I was rooting for Dan for a long time. He peaked when he was training with Ross Clifton and beat Bond Lapua in a true Rocky moment. Then Ross died and Dan spiraled down hard. He had a feud with Dave Huckaba that was never resolved in the cage.

2 Likes

Fuck Lou Haltz the beast

Stevia =H20= 2 fingers in your mothers pussy Haha remember when he said that?