Stevie Ray Has Got Heart

He just doesn't quit. What a machine. Personally I scored it a draw (huge Stevie Ray fan)

One judge scored it 29-27. No idea what that guy was up to.

He got worked in first round.

id have been happy with a draw

Rabid Bunyip -

The advice from the corner was all he needed to pick up the rounds. "No more kicks, we're boxing now Stevie. Do you understand?"

Stevie would have won a 5 rounder easily. He was just picking it up at the end of the third. He will probably head the UFC Glasgow and you'll see his 5 round potential.

I thought it was a draw and he did well to survive the first round.

Chadderz -
Rabid Bunyip -

The advice from the corner was all he needed to pick up the rounds. "No more kicks, we're boxing now Stevie. Do you understand?"

Stevie would have won a 5 rounder easily. He was just picking it up at the end of the third. He will probably head the UFC Glasgow and you'll see his 5 round potential.

Yep, I loved listening to the corner advice Stevie got after the first, telling him to not use kicks because Joe's using them for the takedowns, and then they switch audio to Joe's corner and you immediately hear them telling Joe to expect the kicks and use them. Stevie's advice won him that fight, the one kick he threw pretty late in to the second had Joe immediately react by using it for the takedown, if that happened earlier in the round Stevie would have been in a lot more trouble. Great fight and heart shown by both.

I'm gutted, wanted Joe to rip his head off. 

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Sorry to disappoint :D

And his corners has brains. Joe was tired as fuck after the 1st, boxing a tired as fuck Lauzon is the only game plan that makes sense

Chadderz -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Sorry to disappoint :D

I only wanted Joe to win because Ray bored the shit out of me in his last fight and his post fight speech was the worst in living memory.