STFU about Chuck

Why does everyone hate the guy? Why does Chuck not get the respect he deserves? Why do people say he is "over rated"?

I don't understand.

People say he doesn't face worthy opponents?

Come on.

He's defeated Bustamante, Vitor Belfort, Overeem, Babalu (X2), Kevin Randleman, Tito Ortiz, Guy Mezger, Jeff Monson, among many others.

Now tell me those guys aren't top tiers.

Bustamante is arguably one of the top Middleweight fighters in the world right now. Definatley in the top 10.

Bustamante has a win over Matt Lindland, as well.

Vitor Belfort (At the time, was at the top of his game) and has defeated Wanderlei Silva with a flurry, and has defeated heavyweights Gilbert Yvel, Tra Telligman and Heath Herring. Not to mention, gave Tito a tough fight.

Overeem has defeated, Vitor Belfort (X2) and Sergei.

Has two quick victories over Babalu, who has defeated Shogun, Jeremy Horn and Prangley all in one night.

Also was on a high win streak against other worthy opponents before Chuck made him look like a little kid.

Yeah, Chuck has been defeated.

Three times.

Once by Jeremy Horn, once by Randy Couture and once by Quinton Jackson.

IMO, he was most convincibly beat by Randy, and Chuck has since come back and KO'd Randy on two occasions. He avenged his loss to Jeremy Horn in a four round battle.

He has yet to fight Rampage. (But I am pretty certain he would dispatch of him as well)

Now, why does Chuck not get the respect he deserves?

He's number one in the world right now, why do people love to hate him?

They are just losers. They have no life.

Doctorfag is a perfect example.

Jealousy, imo. You'll also happen to notice a lot of the haters who make all of the hate threads don't want to place any UFC in any weight class except WW in the Top 5 of their weight class.

"TTB FOR CHUCK! worst champion in the ufc! white trash skank imo! "

Can you tell me how he's the worst champion in the UFC? Right now, he has defended his title succesfully, to Jeremy Horn, Randy Couture and Babalu. (Not to mention, he won the title from Randy as well.)

That's two victories away from matching Matt Hughes and Tito Ortiz's title defenses.

"When I read this threads title I knew it was a fucking KKM noob starting it. "

LOL, as if that somehow relates to the topic.

People who like grappling hate him. They want to see him taken down and pounded or submitted. Until someone does it is a moot point. They look at his punches that don't seem to land that hard or look that fast or flashy and think he is just fighting bums. But he is great counter puncher who puts his shoulder and back into everyone of them and he stays very balanced. He is also a great athlete. He gets much respect from me.

Doctor, just answer my question. How is he the worst champion in the UFC?

Well, Pride's HW and LHW divisions are much better than the UFC's, no way would a UFC HW or LHW ever be ranked #1.

In the other divisions the organizations are much closer. So Franklin being #1...

I can't stand him, but he only makes me love the whole MMA game more.

I love big takedowns and grappling absolutely, and it has happened to Chuck, hence me wanting to see it again.

MMA is all about what works, and it works for Chuck, you can't be upset with that.

My honest opinion, as far as ranks are concerned:

Heavyweight: Fedor

Light Heavyweight: Chuck Liddell

Middleweight: Rich Franklin

Welterweight: Matt Hughes

Lightweight: (155) Sean Sherk

"Yeah, Chuck has been defeated.

Three times.

Once by Jeremy Horn, once by Randy Couture and once by Quinton Jackson.

He has yet to fight Rampage. (But I am pretty certain he would dispatch of him as well)"

Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson you retard.

Uhh. Rampage is a bad style matchup for Chuck. Even if they fight now, I would put some money on Rampage.

When the hell did you go blue Ex?

Busta won. He got robbed

Chuck is not overrated. Chuck is an amazing fighter, that is why he still has the belt.

That being said, I still immensely dislike him!!!! I said that as about polite as I know how.

"Rampage is a bad style matchup for Chuck. Even if they fight now, I would put some money on Rampage"

Ramapge is a bad matchup for anyone.

He's beaten some of the best strikers and grapplers in the game.

Yeah. I'm a moron. I was called a moron for choosing him over Randy also.

There area always haters when you are #1. Chuck is the man, deal with it.

"People are pissed because the fight was a work."

^^^Idiot, imo.^^^

totally agree with the thread

Repeat that enough and it might become the truth.