STFU about Rousey being a movie star.

People want to make a huge deal about her "movie career". She isn't even in a co-starring role or anything. She makes these little 5 second cameos and people talk like she is the star of the movie. People say the star of "Furious 7"... She isn't even on the promotional poster with the 7 people who are star and co-starring in it. Just because she is "Waitress #3" in an Al Pacino movie with no speaking role doesn't mean she co-starred with him. Phone Post 3.0

You seem perturbed.

I can tell you're very passionate about this topic.

Whambo - I can tell you're very passionate about this topic.
I'm just sick of this "Dana-Conor-Ronda overhype sell machine". Dana and the UFC made me dislike these two people by shoving them down my throat. Loved Ronda in Strikeforce, Loved Conor pre-UFC. You don't have to shove people down our throats like they walk on water. If they are great, it will happen organically and we will appreciate it more. Phone Post 3.0

Ok sorry Phone Post 3.0

Who starts a thread with STFU? You are literally starting a discussion with shut up. Oxymoron present Phone Post 3.0

PowdercoatKing -
Whambo - I can tell you're very passionate about this topic.
I'm just sick of this "Dana-Conor-Ronda overhype sell machine". Dana and the UFC made me dislike these two people by shoving them down my throat. Loved Ronda in Strikeforce, Loved Conor pre-UFC. You don't have to shove people down our throats like they walk on water. If they are great, it will happen organically and we will appreciate it more. Phone Post 3.0
You didn't watch CM pre UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Example of the UFC overhype sell machine... Let's use a relative unknown to prove my point. The UFC decides to use the overhype sell machine on Mitch Clarke.

-Mitch Clarke could outbox the Klitschko Brothers at the same time regardless of the size and weight difference.

-Mitch Clarke could out cycle Lance Armstrong and when the Tour de France.

-If Mitch Clarke were to go one on one against Messi in football/soccer he would dominate him.

-Mitch Clarke turned down a starring role in the next Quentin Tarantino film because the time wasn't right and he felt that the role wasn't a proper fit for him.

You get my point. Phone Post 3.0

*win the Tour de France. Phone Post 3.0

PowdercoatKing - *win the Tour de France. Phone Post 3.0

If Mitch Clarke had registered for the Tour de France against Armstrong and not even competed in it, he would eventually be the recognized winner after the test results of the 20 guys who finished ahead.

Where is your god now!

BubblesNS - Who starts a thread with STFU? You are literally starting a discussion with shut up. Oxymoron present Phone Post 3.0
I do. Phone Post 3.0

3 Sided Square -
PowdercoatKing - *win the Tour de France. Phone Post 3.0

If Mitch Clarke had registered for the Tour de France against Armstrong and not even competed in it, he would eventually be the recognized winner after the test results of the 20 guys who finished ahead.

Where is your god now!
EPO lol.

He wouldn't even sign up though because looking at the field nobody could even compete with him from a pure cycling standpoint. He would have to hand out steroids to his competition. It would be a waste of his time. Phone Post 3.0

When she came on the screen in the theater of furious 7 even old ladies and kids got excited about her. Maybe not the lead but a star none the less. Phone Post 3.0

Blunted Ninja - When she came on the screen in the theater of furious 7 even old ladies and kids got excited about her. Maybe not the lead but a star none the less. Phone Post 3.0
So like "The Pigeon Lady" from Home Alone? Phone Post 3.0

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ronda-rousey-lands-starring-role-in-mile-22-alongside-iko-uwais-030215 Phone Post 3.0

Chash - http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ronda-rousey-lands-starring-role-in-mile-22-alongside-iko-uwais-030215 Phone Post 3.0
Who is Iko Uwais? Straight to DVD IMO. Phone Post 3.0

I knew she was only in the movie for a single fight scene. People were happy to see her though. You could hear all throughout the theater "hey that's that fighter chick from the UFC". She did a good job too. She only had 2 or 3 lines but the fight scene itself was very well done. Phone Post 3.0

Entourage and fast and furious are major motion pictures. Some of the most beautiful women in the world star in jean ads, are on the cover of maxim and are in the SI swimsuit edition. Undefeated in MMA, moving up the UFC pf4 list, recent appearances on the tonight show and wrestle mania show a mainstream appeal unmatched by any other MMA fighter.

It's Ronda's world, you are just a squirrel, trying to get a nut. Phone Post 3.0

Ronda is a worse actor than David Spade in 2015 Phone Post 3.0

TTT for Carson's Corner own Mitch Clarke!