stick ur harpoon in this young fatties blowhole?

Not even with your dick. Phone Post 3.0

shes only like 19 so she can go back too hawttt

"Back" implies some sort of hotness beforehand. And no. Fuck no.

why not

Yup. Phone Post 3.0

she has a cute face

young, obviously can go back to like 1 fitty

shootfightermike -

she has a cute face

young, obviously can go back to like 1 fitty

We don't want her, Mike! Respect our right to choose and stop trying to push your daughter on us. She'll find a man, you'll just have to pay a dowry on it. Phone Post 3.0

That bitch could have been a pampered trophy wife if she had just learned to control her eating. She really does have a cute face under all thst lard. I'm sure of itm Phone Post 3.0

HEY FUCKERS, NO SHIT SHE WOULD LOOK HOT IF SHE LOST 100 POUNDS.  SAME APPLIES FOR MOST FATTIES.

THE QUESTION IS WOULD YOU BANG THE 251 POUND VERSION, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

AND YES, YES I WOULD.

I'd allow her to fellate me. Phone Post 3.0

Mookie 3:16 -

HEY FUCKERS, NO SHIT SHE WOULD LOOK HOT IF SHE LOST 100 POUNDS.  SAME APPLIES FOR MOST FATTIES.

THE QUESTION IS WOULD YOU BANG THE 251 POUND VERSION, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

AND YES, YES I WOULD.

Incorrect. Plenty of fatties are still ugly as hell once they lose weight. Hell I'm pretty sure alot of fat girls just realized they were ugly anyway and decided they didnt have anything to lose. Phone Post 3.0

I like you sfm, I really do.  But lately your threads make you look like MOTPH's retarded step brother.  I mean that with all do respect.

Burt Reynoldz - 

I like you sfm, I really do.  But lately your threads make you look like MOTPH's retarded step brother.  I mean that with all do respect.

thanks ?

she was down to like 160 and looked cute as fuck!

I want Jen!!

She's all about that bass no treble...

And that bitch is a pair of 20 inch Kicker woofers rattling the fuck out of the back of a 1989 honda civic Phone Post 3.0

shootfightermike - 
Burt Reynoldz - 

thanks ?

Yeah, maybe that was a little harsh.  How about MOTPH's redheaded step brother.  Or just step brother.

If she gets below 250 i am in!