Still believe in Cro Cop

Mirko will never be the Pride Heavyweight champ. NEVER! all this talk about becoming the K1 and Pride champ at the same time. LMAO.

hey Mirko, YOU GOT KNOCKED THEE FUCK OUT!

djmas

Pulsar as long as you are willing to take some for thinking that a good, big, wrestler was going to beat Fedor due to some magical takedown knowledge.

He has never been arrogant. He has always been confident in a quiet and articulate way.

djmas is a poor troll whose hour is winding down already.

Adam from Conn, Winged Hussar

um, no HunterRose. Mirko is a cockly fucking prick. Trying to act all calm before the Randleman fight like he had nothing to worry about. Or how about before he fought Nog? I believe it was Bas that asked him about Mino's ground skills and Mirko smirked and acted like he was scared. Shaking his hand as if to say he's scared. Funny, that was the same hand is arrogant ass tapped out with when Mino caught him. Or how bout him saying he will be K1 and Pride champ by the end of the year. LMAO at this overrated prick.

and in case you forgot Hunter Rose......

MIRKO GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djmas

"No respect at all.Opinions like is the reason why everybody wants to fight for Japan because US fans like you have no class.

-------------------------------

While you are right Japanese fans are more civilized and respectful, you cannot blame it all on them.

Crocop was very arrogant even after that loss to nog. He beat two tomato cans and started getting cocky again.

When asked if he would win the GP, he said " is the sky blue?"

This is why people dog on him after he gets KTFo. In addition, his nuthuggers are ridiculously annoying, especially the ones that are from Croatia who see him as some kind of national god. (reality: he's just another employee of DSE)

You know why I say this? Because when Sakuraba lost to Nino and Silva the third time, nobody clowned on saku. Nobody did because saku is always humble and respectable. In addition he's a funny non-chalant guy. He doesn't even care all that much when he loses, neither do the fans. that's why people stick w/ saku. People on the Saku bandwagon stay on. Saku fans are loyal. Like me.

Mirko is a cockly fucking prick. Trying to act all calm before the Randleman fight like he had nothing to worry about.You're right; the guys who do well are always nervous and shaky and pissing themselves before fights. Who wants to relax before a fight? We should all defer to your blackname authority on this.I believe it was Bas that asked him about Mino's ground skills and Mirko smirked and acted like he was scared. Shaking his hand as if to say he's scared. Funny, that was the same hand is arrogant ass tapped out with when Mino caught him. Or how bout him saying he will be K1 and Pride champ by the end of the year. LMAO at this overrated prick.He was taking it easy and making light of it; he wasn't dismissing Minotauro as a fighter - he shook his hand right before dropping it and saying something like "But seriously, Minotauro is a good fighter". Cro Cop owns people in Pride and in K1; it is natural for him to be confident. But of course, trolls like you just like to stir things up for nothing, so I'm done with this thread, and look forward to you getting banned.Adam from Conn, Slavic Beast

Sothy. More than ready baby, it's par for the course...

(Mind you, if you have a look, I was just stating my support for Coleman, not that I thought he'd win :p)

Hunter, I'm sorry if you lost money on Mirko. I really am. but HE GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT! Me having a black name, a blue name, or a green name doesn't change that. He's a cocky prick and got what he deserved.

KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!

He has no ground game. Him loosing so decisively I think made that new K-1 fighter get a little nervous.

I wonder what djmas thinks of CroCop....

this is good for him, he will be back stronger, he's a very smart fighter and he will use this loss as a learning experience.