Still don’t know how Jon Jones beat Ciryl Gane

On every metric I had Ciryl winning, every sign was pointing to it. I think the only explanation is Ciryl resigned himself to losing before the fight started

Seriously, dude. Fuck off.

Jon is just better and would beat cereal 10/10 times. He would beat Francis 8/10 possibly 10/10.

7 Likes

No, how about YOU fuck off

Not gonna lie, surprised me as well….1 minute in…Gane Joked or choked

Its cause you have no idea what you’re watching. Remember that time you said Chimaev had the BJJ skills of Maia :joy::joy:

1 Like

You weren’t the only one to think Gane would win i was surprised at the lines but after they fought you still don’t get it?

Jones is just a much much better fighter.

1 Like

Athleticism doesn’t win fights.

I will post just once, to keep this thread dead as much as possible, but why replay to troll/ multiple accounts user?
Lol he even admitted using chatGpt to create longer topics etc, you get the idea…

4 Likes

Cyril got out grappled in his last fight by a complete non grappler. Jon Jones is a stellar grappler. Head and shoulders above the guy who molested Cyril like a dirty uncle m

1 Like

We all get it wrong at times’ I thought Gane would use his footwork and superior boxing and keep Jones at a distance and box him in the early rounds. There were warning signs, to me three big ones. One, ALL the pro fighters picked Jones. They’re not always right but a consensus is rare. Two, Jones brought in a group of good heavy’s to train with. Gane seems to train mostly with his coach, not a heavy. Three, the camps themselves. The best pros train at the best camps. Jones train most of his career at Jacksons. Them, top team in Florida, some Cali and Colorado gyms produce almost all the top guys. How many top fighters has Gane’s camp produced? I’ll throw in a fourth. The skill level at 205 is far superior that at HW. The division id so geared to ko power other skills and conditioning are lacking.

1 Like

Yeah but you don’t do this all that well.

1 Like

I expected it to have a little competition. This was bizarre.

he’s a frenchman who can’t wrestle.

While Jones was and should have been the favorite (I had him winning) I feel Gane folded under the pressure, he was fighting scared and just resigned to the fact he was going to lose. He Didn’t even defend the choke very much, it was strange.