Still Not a Mayhem Fan thread

never been a big fan of mayhem but his last fight was a big thumbs down

so he intentionally does an illegal kick, ruins a great event, and acts like a bitch afterwards

that's what happened, don't be a mayhem monkey and accept the truth

he got his ass kicked twice by the alligator, the third time will be no different 

Nobody cares what saggytits has to say.

BAFANGOOL!!

yeah but youre a girl, so who gives a fuck. go make some potpies ho.

Bitch, Know your role, shut your hole and get the fuck back in the kitchen...

wow what a bunch of great intellectual responses.

what if I was black and you were to say -

"yeah but youre a negro, go pick some cotton" -

or -

"negro, know your role and shut your hole before you get lynched".

that would not be very acceptable on any message board I don't think.

I am not offended and I am not going to lose any sleep over this, but it's just funny to me that you can talk shit about women but not the minorities, there is something wrong with that. This is why I wish Hillary Clinton was elected President over Barack Obama

LOL, don't go to the OG (aka Otherground) then if you're offended here.

the twat make some good points.

haha I am not offended at all, just making some observations. everybody gets ripped on these boards regardless of race or gender so it's all good

sambogir1 - wow what a bunch of great intellectual responses. what if I was black and you were to say - "yeah but youre a negro, go pick some cotton" - or - "negro, know your role and shut your hole before you get lynched". that would not be very acceptable on any message board I don't think. I am not offended and I am not going to lose any sleep over this, but it's just funny to me that you can talk shit about women but not the minorities, there is something wrong with that. This is why I wish Hillary Clinton was elected President over Barack Obama

Take your agenda back to Sherdog saggytits.

get back in the kitchen

Nobody was winning the second fight, was pretty even when it was stopped about 2 1/2 minutes into it.

Sumogirl, you're the reason why the rule of thumb was started.

Damn. This cum guzzling cunt might be onto something here...

Thank you lady for furthering the MayheM Movement.. Bad Press good press. it is spreading the word of the MayheM one.

Have a Nice day, thank you drive through

cant decide if i like the guy or not. always been on the fence. i guess hes ok. never really cared too much one way or the other. jason "on the fence" miller as far as im concerned.

nigros are smarter than girls so stfu wench!

TrainJudo - Bitch, Know your role, shut your hole and get the fuck back in the kitchen...

Greatest thing TJ has EVER said in the history of the UG!