Still stoned from yesterday.....jesus....

So if you may have read, last night I had a cathartic moment, got sick and tired of a particular chick taking me for granted, and basically broke it off with her.   Yeah...I know...strange as it sounds, I actually dumped the chick rather than the other way around.  I'm not used to that but she pissed me off and I called her out on a bunch of her bullshit and told her it was time we said goodbye.

Naturally, I'm feeling miserable but much better in the sense that a huge source of stress and anxiety is now gone.  Now just depressed from having lost someone I cared very much for, and the way it all went down.

But, that's beside the point.  After we talked and said fuck you, and fuck you too, I was so bummed that I decided to smoke myself into Bolivian.   I think I smoked all the weed in South Florida and got to a point where I was seeing double and eventually passed out.   Woke up this morning 8 hours later and I'm still half fucking baked!!  Holy shit!!

It happens Phone Post 3.0

Stop being such a pussy. Phone Post 3.0

ThinkMMA - Stop being such a pussy. Phone Post 3.0

Not a pussy.  Or am I the only one who gets depressed when losing a chick you really cared about?

Phone Post 3.0

Congrats bro! Phone Post 3.0

Malcolmdogg - Phone Post 3.0

Legit LMAO. My ass is off, folks.

angryinch -
ThinkMMA - Stop being such a pussy. Phone Post 3.0

Not a pussy.  Or am I the only one who gets depressed when losing a chick you really cared about?

/sarcasm Phone Post 3.0