Still Support Aldo..

Good win for McGregor. Perfectly timed left hand did the job, and an amazing Champ went down. This shit happens in MMA. If I were in Aldo's shoes, I would hold my head up high, because many fighters don't beat the odds for that long. He won so many fights by dominating the other guy, and finally it was his turn to lose. That's a damn good ratio if you ask me, and he's fought all the who's who of his division. He lost tonight, but it's all good. Conor is just starting his journey as Champ. He can only hope to be as dominant as the guy he felled tonight. ALDO was a motherfucking KING for this division, and I doubt we've seen the last of this young champion. He'll be back. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP ALDO! We love you, and you're an inspiration.

Good win Conor. You did your thing, and although I hate your antics, you get no hate from me for your fight game. Good fight. Good win. ALDO ALL DAY! Phone Post 3.0

Word brother. Well said and props to all the fighters tonight Phone Post 3.0

ALDO ALL DAY! Will be Champ again. Phone Post 3.0

ALDO fans get in here! Where is the love? Phone Post 3.0

Props to Aldo for an almost unprecedented run on top of one of the deepest divisions in MMA.

Props to Conor for an epic performance.

The king is dead. Long live the king. Phone Post 3.0

Im extremely disappointed in the fight. Feel so empty inside - all the hype and buildup and hoping Aldo would destroy Connor and that happens.

Hope Aldo recovers and makes one last run and eventually gets a rematch Phone Post 3.0

Signed. Phone Post 3.0

pushZIGGLER - He took his head clean off. Aldo will never see Conor again. He's not the 'mother fucking' anything. Conor is. Phone Post 3.0
Aldo drove that division for 10 years. Conor just got in the drivers seat. He hasn't even buckled his seat belt yet. Settle down Patty... Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - Good win for McGregor. Perfectly timed left hand did the job, and an amazing Champ went down. This shit happens in MMA. If I were in Aldo's shoes, I would hold my head up high, because many fighters don't beat the odds for that long. He won so many fights by dominating the other guy, and finally it was his turn to lose. That's a damn good ratio if you ask me, and he's fought all the who's who of his division. He lost tonight, but it's all good. Conor is just starting his journey as Champ. He can only hope to be as dominant as the guy he felled tonight. ALDO was a motherfucking KING for this division, and I doubt we've seen the last of this young champion. He'll be back. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP ALDO! We love you, and you're an inspiration.

Good win Conor. You did your thing, and although I hate your antics, you get no hate from me for your fight game. Good fight. Good win. ALDO ALL DAY! Phone Post 3.0

This is perfect.

KnockoutThoughts - Good win for McGregor. Perfectly timed left hand did the job, and an amazing Champ went down. This shit happens in MMA. If I were in Aldo's shoes, I would hold my head up high, because many fighters don't beat the odds for that long. He won so many fights by dominating the other guy, and finally it was his turn to lose. That's a damn good ratio if you ask me, and he's fought all the who's who of his division. He lost tonight, but it's all good. Conor is just starting his journey as Champ. He can only hope to be as dominant as the guy he felled tonight. ALDO was a motherfucking KING for this division, and I doubt we've seen the last of this young champion. He'll be back. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP ALDO! We love you, and you're an inspiration.

Aldo's legacy will be remembered for a very long time Phone Post 3.0

Well said OP Phone Post 3.0

WEC never die! Phone Post 3.0

Hes a warrior for sure but mcgreggor was a horrible matchup for him Phone Post 3.0