Sting Injury Update (Possibly)

or not

agreed with all you said Chaos and everyone else

WWE is retarded it's a damn shame there isn't a really strong rival promotion Phone Post 3.0

Dravenlives - WWE is retarded it's a damn shame there isn't a really strong rival promotion Phone Post 3.0

Ain't nobody got time for that.

So sting got stung? Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill - Apparently Sting is set to lead off Raw. Not sure if in the ring or on screen

https://twitter.com/TopRopePress/status/646108232038117376
I just read that he was in the building and was set to make an announcement at the beginning but decided he wanted to go home. No exact reason why but it had something to do with his injury. Maybe still in a lot of pain? Phone Post 3.0

Ramirez83 - 
ChaosOverkill - Apparently Sting is set to lead off Raw. Not sure if in the ring or on screen

I just read that he was in the building and was set to make an announcement at the beginning but decided he wanted to go home. No exact reason why but it had something to do with his injury. Maybe still in a lot of pain? Phone Post 3.0

Probably got told to say

"Vince beat WCW, he beat me, all hail Vince's balls, Seth broke my neck best chap evaaaaar guise"

and told them to fuck off.

He looked hurt after the SAT bump. Then he got powered bombed in the corner with some bad whiplash. He started making fists several times like he lost feeling in his hands. He was power bombed again in the corner and that is when we saw him collapse. Stinger for the Stinger.

ChaosOverkill -
Ramirez83 - 

Probably got told to say

"Vince beat WCW, he beat me, all hail Vince's balls, Seth broke my neck best chap evaaaaar guise"

Haha probably, what do you think was the key to Sting finally signing with WWE? I mean he must've had something big in his contract if part was to go 0-2 in his first two matches. Maybe HOF induction with a hefty payday Phone Post 3.0

Ramirez83 - 
ChaosOverkill -
Ramirez83 - 

Probably got told to say

Haha probably, what do you think was the key to Sting finally signing with WWE? I mean he must've had something big in his contract if part was to go 0-2 in his first two matches. Maybe HOF induction with a hefty payday Phone Post 3.0

Money and some clever worded maybes from WWE.

Whatever the deal is with this it's been a waste whether someone like Sting or not, it's not asif he was ruining some new signature era.

I don't know what Sting was thinking when he signed...but based on his comments and knowledge of Vince and WWE, you can't help but say, "what an idiot". Crapping on WCW, putting over WWE/DX (while acting like HHH was the face of WWE) at the expense of WCW/nWo, and then having Sting wrestle a big title match where he jobs (ofcourse) and suffers a bad injury...what a great experience joining the WWE.

Lucky for him nothing is broken. Plans did change like mentioned and he went home instead of coming out last night.

I would hope that Sting would not have joined just for the payday. I would also hope that the Vince would be willing to, at least, throw Sting a bone and give him something big in return for not ever getting his WM moment. It appears as though he's getting the same WCW treatment as most of the others did, which is a shame considering Sting was a major component to the Monday Night Wars and that the WWE became a stronger entity because of them. Phone Post 3.0

This whole sting has been wasted. Sting should have had his wrestle mania moment stuff is over blown to me. The guy had so many Starcade moments. Winning the World Title from Flair at the Great American Bash. The Iron Man tournament over Luger, Muta and Flair at Starcade. All the clash at the champions. Then to add all the WCW/nWo Crow Sting Moments. He had a hell of a career. Feuds with the horseman, Varsity Club, Rude, Luger, Nikita, cactus Jack and then the nWo.

He had his wrestle mania moment. Having DX and the New World Order in the ring was awesome Imo. Two losses doesn't take away 30 years of his career to me. Phone Post 3.0

Furyan - I would hope that Sting would not have joined just for the payday. I would also hope that the Vince would be willing to, at least, throw Sting a bone and give him something big in return for not ever getting his WM moment. It appears as though he's getting the same WCW treatment as most of the others did, which is a shame considering Sting was a major component to the Monday Night Wars and that the WWE became a stronger entity because of them. Phone Post 3.0

That's just the McMahon pettyness and ego.

They don't see worth adversaries giving them a reason to rise to the occasion they see enemies who dared force them into having to work harder and daring to compete with their mighty empire.

They hire ex-WCW people for patronizing quasi-grovelling aspect of it.

Sucks he got hurt. Total pro for finishing the match. Phone Post 3.0

56 year old guys have a place on PPV but its right up there with the womens matches. Create a Legends championship that is defended on PPV or Raw and always have a surprise challenger. Let the guys go 5 minutes in a fairly safe match. Or at least put them in tag matches. A 56 year old guy has no business being in the main event of a PPV. What if he would have pulled a Lawler and had a heart attack out there? Sting was great in the late 80s and 90s but needs to play a different role these days. Phone Post 3.0

The build up with the statue was lame.

The promos he's been doing haven't been very good, I don't totally put the blame on him though.

It would have been much cooler if they had him not talk and stalk people/show up when you least expect it, like he did to the NWO. Not the most original idea, but beats him stealing a statue...