Sting teases match with Taker???

Is that "last ride" just a simple play on words?

1 Like

Didn't Sting part ways with WWE?

Regardless, I'd MUCH rather Sting vs Taker remain a "what could have been" that actually happen & (likely) turn into a "shoulda never happened".

1 Like

Sting and Taker both need to stick with matches with younger guys that can work around their age and limitations these days. If they wrestle at all.

1 Like

They need a video fight like the boneyard match and they both gang up against bray wyatt and his goons

My Fellow Bear is on the money it could probably only work if it was a cinematic match I don’t think anyone wants to see a sloppy match from these two on a live show.

^^^ Gawd damn! We need some bear coreography to go with that bear scripting. 

1 Like

Do a Boneyard match where both guys use supernatural powers

I dont think necessarily with Undertaker, but that he would like to get that lastlastch to go out on and ride away from.  That was a perfect match and ride off for Taker.  Maybe Sting wants something similar from a match for his a rafters match where you have to knock your opponent out of the rafters and into the ring to win.  A cinematic match could really go great.  

And just as I finished typing this I realized it could never be done due to Owen Hart tragedy.  But maybe some other mode of win.

His last was the Seth match right?

This match would suck. Taker's barely mobile anymore and Sting isn't far behind him.

I thought Sting's neck was fubared after the buckbomb from Rollins?

Would of been a dream match in the late 90's. Sad that guys 20 years past their prime are more intriguing than any current wrestlers. 

1 Like

WATHUNT - 

Would of been a dream match in the late 90's. Sad that guys 20 years past their prime are more intriguing than any current wrestlers. 

Sting is 61 Taker is 55. 

They wrestled once on TV in WCW.

1 Like