STINGY 100k BILLIONAIRE SCROOGE vs AOC

'AOC is just wrong': Amazon publicly condemns Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez after she slams Jeff Bezos' wealth

Ocasio-Cortez also said Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos became a billionaire in part by underpaying workers.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Monday after the Democratic congresswoman accused the company of paying its workers "starvation wages" and said CEO Jeff Bezos became a billionaire in part by underpaying "every single" one of his employees.

In discussing how Bezos attained his wealth, Ocasio-Cortez said, "If his being a billionaire is predicated on paying people starvation wages and stripping them of their ability to access healthcare ... and on the fact that his workers take food stamps, so I'm paying for him to be a billionaire, I think it's certainly a part of the equation."------

https://www.businessinsider.com/amazon-condemns-ocasio-cortez-after-jeff-bezos-attacks-2019-6

2 Likes

WFA

PelosiesPanties -

Yet again that dumbshit opens her mouth spewing nonsense.

I'll have to ask one particular friend how life is working at Amazon while having no access to Healthcare. I forgot to mention he out out on 3 month paternity leave at 100% pay while his wife is on maternity leave for 6 months at 100% pay.

They aren't executives either. 

Hi Amazon

she is an idiot in general but

many of the stories of how workers are treated by amazon sound like something about out of marx's writing's.

lots of stories like this, tucker carlson also had a few segments on it

1 Like

WHY AMAZON REALLY RAISED ITS MINIMUM WAGE TO $15

AFTER MONTHS OF increased public criticism about its grueling labor practices................ hundreds of thousands of workers who were paid low wages even as their employer amassed enormous wealth............ "Political pressure can actually change wages in our economy, which I think is a helpful reminder."...........Amazon has also sustained months-long attacks from politicians like Bernie Sanders........The legislation is designed to force large employers to raise wages by taxing them when their workers need to rely on public benefits like food stamps............Sanders' initiative provoked a rare response from the typically shy Amazon, and the senator appeared pleased .......-------

https://www.wired.com/story/why-amazon-really-raised-minimum-wage/

theraskal - 
PelosiesPanties -

Yet again that dumbshit opens her mouth spewing nonsense.

I'll have to ask one particular friend how life is working at Amazon while having no access to Healthcare. I forgot to mention he out out on 3 month paternity leave at 100% pay while his wife is on maternity leave for 6 months at 100% pay.

They aren't executives either. 

Hi Amazon

Hi WFA

^^FEEL the BERN!

Yep. It's the employers fault that it's employees accepted a low wage. The poor employees must have been forced at gunpoint to work there.

6 Likes

She's a dumb asshole. Fuck her. Total stooge and a clear representation of every single fucking thing wrong with progressives and wrong with younger people. Immature, dumb as shit, enabled. Can't fucking stand it. 

5 Likes
theraskal - 

^^FEEL the BERN!

FEEL the WFA stupidity.

2 Likes

I am all for capitalism however you need to take care of your employees. I dont think that should mean over paying for lower skill jobs but the extras like healthcare or more holidays should be part of the job.

Every single Amazon employee signed a contract of employment. They agreed to the terms. The end.

5 Likes
Altofsky -

Every single Amazon employee signed a contract of employment. They agreed to the terms. The end.

This. 

It's not like they are indentured servants; you don't like working there then fucking quit. 

3 Likes

Amazon warehouse jobs down the road here in NKY start at $15/hr

1 Like
Altofsky -

This.

Waht caliber gun was Amazon using when they forced all of these people into the warehouses??

I mean what the fuck??

I don't give a fuck how much that motherfucker makes. He started that company from nothing.

Ill Portents -
Altofsky -

Wow you mean people need to feed their families?

Anyone who didn't sign that contract and remained unemployed, you'd say "fuck that lazy asshole, doesn't want to work". Right?

"fFuck that lazy asshole, doesn't want to work".

How many tiems have you heard this said to you?

2 Likes

They're both scum who desperately crave power for social engineering purposes.

1 Like
Ill Portents - 
Al Cappucino -
Ill Portents -
Altofsky -

Anyone who didn't sign that contract and remained unemployed, you'd say "fuck that lazy asshole, doesn't want to work". Right?

Never. I have zero debt, am a homeowner, and put away 30% of my pre-tax income. 

Why can you never discuss any topic without deflecting, whatabouting, and insults?

Get to work you lazy cuckster.

1 Like
Ill Portents - 
Al Cappucino -
Ill Portents -
Altofsky -

Never. I have zero debt, am a homeowner, and put away 30% of my pre-tax income. 

Why can you never discuss any topic without deflecting, whatabouting, and insults?

You have zero debt but you also have zero net worth. You're a renter and the only thing you put away is cheeseburgers. That's why you side with the lazy fucks that don't want to work.

1 Like

If you don't like how amazon (or walmart or anyone else) pays, go start your own amazon.