Stipe is the Indisputable Heavyweight GOAT

Future UFC Hall of famer for beating the most HW title defenses record's.  Greatest heavyweight of all time.  Pure baddest man on the planet.

Stipe, we salute you brother!

He needs a few more wins tbh

Couture and Sylvia both have 3 title defenses in the UFC, just not consecutively

This "record" only matters to marks who dont know better

He’s the best heavyweight in UFC history. Wins over JDS, Hunt, Nelson, Werdum, Reem, Francis with only one loss (early in his UFC career).

Fedor is the greatest HW of all-time.

That was definitely one of the shittest hw fights I ever saw. So he’s up there in that sense

Not even close.

cuttooth -

Couture and Sylvia both have 3 title defenses in the UFC, just not consecutively

They couldn't do it consecutively, and they didn't do it in the USADA era.  Plus, competition has only gotten better over the years.  

This record is HUGE!!

wiggum - He's the best heavyweight in UFC history. Wins over JDS, Hunt, Nelson, Werdum, Reem, Francis with only one loss (early in his UFC career).

Fedor is the greatest HW of all-time.

Fedor fought in a pro wrestling organization wear the ref wore an earpiece so he could tell the other guy when to go down.  I think Fedor thinks he fought legit fights, but we can’t include this overrated guy in real GOAT talk.

He's the baddest man to have ever lived. I pick him over anyone in history in a fight. 

UncleChael -
cuttooth -

They couldn't do it consecutively, and they didn't do it in the USADA era.  Plus, competition has only gotten better over the years.  

This record is HUGE!!

The record means shit. You're a mark.

cuttooth -
UncleChael -
cuttooth -

This record is HUGE!!

The record means shit. You're a mark.

You're a newb.

Oh, and Stipe is the pound for pound number one fighter as well!

UncleChael -

Future UFC Hall of famer for beating the most HW title defenses record's.  Greatest heavyweight of all time.  Pure baddest man on the planet.

Stipe, we salute you brother!

Did you watch the same fight as I did last night? I will say, I'm a fan and he's a legit HW no doubt, 4 1st round stoppages in a row is an awesome feat no doubt especially when one of them is against Iron chin Hunt,  so in no way I'm in saying he isn't at the top of the foodchain. With that being said Reem, AA and JDS has had their chin cracked so many times it doesn't take much these days.

He should have been able to finish that fight last night but I think he was to damn tired, it's hard to argue for GOAT when he got finished in his prime by Struve. 

Stipe should have finished Ngannou.

He also hasn’t had the greatest competition to face, either.

Soul Gravy - Stipe should have finished Ngannou.

His wins list is impressive for a heavyweight, especially when you consider how few losses there are: Hunt, JDS, Reem, Werdum, Nelson, Francis. That’s pretty good.

Oh man, y'all making shitty excuses about weak chins and shit.  Some people just love to hate.

wiggum -

His wins list is impressive for a heavyweight, especially when you consider how few losses there are: Hunt, JDS, Reem, Werdum, Nelson, Francis. That’s pretty good.

That’s better than pretty good.  That’s the fucking elite of the heavyweights right now!

UncleChael - 
wiggum -

That’s better than pretty good.  That’s the fucking elite of the heavyweights right now!

Absolutely.