Stipe math

From the JRE podcast. 

“ I got down there about a week before the fight. I stood there the whole fight week and then like 2 or 3 days after the fight. So I was almost out there 3 and a half?. 2 and a half? 3 weeks. “ 

still a big fan champ. 

S Dubaya -

From the JRE podcast. 

“ I got down there about a week before the fight. I stood there the whole fight week and then like 2 or 3 days after the fight. So I was almost out there 3 and a half?. 2 and a half? 3 weeks. “ 

still a big fan champ. 

2 and a half is correct though

kingj03 -
S Dubaya -

From the JRE podcast. 

still a big fan champ. 

Uh, no. 1.5.

He got there a week before the fight. Not a week before fight week.

Who gives a shit

Brain damage 

Scott Steiner spirit running wild

HeHitsMeBecauseImDutch - Who gives a shit

The new bitches of the UG.

KoreanSuperboy -

Brain damage 

He speaks like it.

ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
kingj03 -
S Dubaya -

From the JRE podcast. 

still a big fan champ. 

Uh, no. 1.5.

You sure? I thought he meant he was there a week before, then fight week then half the next week?

kingj03 -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
kingj03 -
S Dubaya -

From the JRE podcast. 

still a big fan champ. 

Uh, no. 1.5.

You sure? I thought he meant he was there a week before, then fight week then half the next week?

good thread

He came of a bit nervous about the jre studios. Joe has that effect on certain people.

You do. That’s why you clicked the thread jag off. 

kingj03 -
S Dubaya -

From the JRE podcast. 

still a big fan champ. 

Did you eat paint chips as a kid? 

RedDragonUK -

Scott Steiner spirit running wild

Lol vu

The week prior to the fight then fight week then 2-3 days after the fight so yea 2-3 weeks. OP maybe your noggin isnt working correctly?

S Dubaya -

You do. That’s why you clicked the thread jag off. 

He clicked the thread to see what you were talking about. What he doesn't care about is stipes math skills