Stipe Miocic "AND STILL"

GOAT St. Pierre -

I can hear that laugh just by watching this. Probably scared some people.

GOAT St. Pierre -

Wow. I did not realize how strong he was. That’s something else, a heavyweight doing lightweight gymnastics 

Fuck yea. Can’t wait to see this guy derail the hype train and really start getting the recognition he deserves. Stipe is no joke

GOAT St. Pierre -

Great videos Cre thanks.

Who is that BB player?

0hi0direct - Fuck yea. Can't wait to see this guy derail the hype train and really start getting the recognition he deserves. Stipe is no joke

He seems like a great guy, I can't understand why some people don't warm to him.

He is a beast and despite all his accomplishments he seems to still be underrated.

Greatest HW of all time

Stipe will beat Ngannou.

I think that Stipe is the man.  He is gonna drain Francis and knock his ass out.   

CaptainNemo -

Stipe will beat Ngannou.

i think he will, but Stipe gets hit, alot. he leaves himself open quite a bit. and if Ngannou tags him once, like he's been tagged in most of his fights, it might be lights out.

hope not, stipe is one of my favorite fighters

It's insane that stipe is an underdog against Francis'

if you have the money to risk, this is the best heavyweight bet since werdum via sub against Cain 

TTT

FOX Force Five - 
0hi0direct - Fuck yea. Can't wait to see this guy derail the hype train and really start getting the recognition he deserves. Stipe is no joke

He seems like a great guy, I can't understand why some people don't warm to him.

Agree but he needs a speech therapist cuz even Americans seem to be complaining that they can barely understand him sometimes

AND STILL.......?  Dang it, I wish you were right!  I really like Stipe, and I absolutely want him to win.  But I just don't think he will.  Like all the rest, Stipe will be KOed visciously.  That's just my humble opinion.

Did you have to curse him Cre?

fastnotch331 - Did you have to curse him Cre?

Who said I was picking him? The video series is titled AND STILL

GOAT St. Pierre -
fastnotch331 - Did you have to curse him Cre?

Who said I was picking him? The video series is titled AND STILL

Ok then I get it , bet the house on Francis .lol