Stipe Miocic fan support thread

Sitting here inside akron airport waiting to board flight to Brazil killing time watching some old highlights. I'm as bummed as anyone we don't get to see Stipe vs JDS yet but I'm still excited to see how this fight plays out. Stipe continues to be one of the most under appreciated fighters in the division despite his visible improvement each time he steps in the octagon. I believe that despite the lose/lose situation that most people feel he is in for this fight, he will still find a way to impress and show off the tools I feel will one day soon earn him a world title shot. I've been preaching this for years now and hopefully more of you will come over to the good side with each Stipe win. His march to the title has quietly begun and this weekend will be on more step towards his ultimate destination. Jump on board now if you havent already.
Good luck Stipe! Phone Post 3.0

I love you and stipe. This fight he's taking is stupid though. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - I love you and stipe. This fight he's taking is stupid though. Phone Post 3.0
Appreciate that and I get what your saying believe me I do, but sometimes you've gotta bite the bullet and take the risk. There's so many variables in these situations that its not as clear cut as just saying yes or no. I believe Stipe did the right thing by staying on this card. He will still get his shot at JDS or whoever the #1 contender will be at that time. Just a shame its not now. Stipe has had an incredible camp by all accounts. Thanks for the support as always case! Phone Post 3.0

I'm from Pittsburgh, so I've seen some of Stipe's early fights. Instant fan. Only thing I ever worry about is his size.

Nice to see him getting his due. I think some other locals like Garbrandt and Cherico aren't going to be far behind either.

Its a good time to be a local fan around here. :) Phone Post 3.0

NAAFS -
caseharts - I love you and stipe. This fight he's taking is stupid though. Phone Post 3.0
Appreciate that and I get what your saying believe me I do, but sometimes you've gotta bite the bullet and take the risk. There's so many variables in these situations that its not as clear cut as just saying yes or no. I believe Stipe did the right thing by staying on this card. He will still get his shot at JDS or whoever the #1 contender will be at that time. Just a shame its not now. Stipe has had an incredible camp by all accounts. Thanks for the support as always case! Phone Post 3.0
I don't blame him. I just don't understand the ufc. Maldonado should be a middleweight. He's awesome but stipe can sit on him. . Phone Post 3.0

LotionInTheBasket - I'm from Pittsburgh, so I've seen some of Stipe's early fights. Instant fan. Only thing I ever worry about is his size.

Nice to see him getting his due. I think some other locals like Garbrandt and Cherico aren't going to be far behind either.

Where in Pittsburgh? Phone Post 3.0

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT -
LotionInTheBasket - I'm from Pittsburgh, so I've seen some of Stipe's early fights. Instant fan. Only thing I ever worry about is his size.

Greentree neighborhood. Phone Post 3.0

LotionInTheBasket -
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT -

Greentree neighborhood. Phone Post 3.0
Cool. I work at Parkway Center and just bought a house in Brentwood. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a big Stipe fan since he is somewhat of a local guy. I was disappointed to hear about JDS pulling out but always happy to watch Stipe fight. Phone Post 3.0

Yup lots of great up and coming talent in Ohio and PA for sure Phone Post 3.0

Big Stipe fan here he's one of my fav HW fighters to watch and I'm all the way from Canada so go kick some ass Stipe Phone Post 3.0

In!

My all time favorite MMA HW. Of ever. All time. Favorite. Ever...

Have fun in Brazil buddy!! Give Stipe my best.

Official accurate prediction.

Stoppage at the 3:00-4:00 of rnd 1. I'm thinking TKO by GnP (possible Rnc though) Phone Post 3.0

Hell yeah IN

Stipe is my favorite current HW. He is going to get that belt. Seems like a really cool guy. He used to post here.

Donald Sterling Fan - Stipe will get starched.

I'm sorry but there is just no way he's beating one of the greatest fighters who has ever lived.

Ummmmm what?!?? Phone Post 3.0

aimed with V - Stipe is a very good fighter and a very nice, intelligent person (or so it seems from the interviews).

I think that even now, when he's a top 10 HW fighter, he still hasn't reached his full potential.
He hasn't reached potential or close to it yet. Scary when you think about it. Just landing here in brazil. Thanks for the support all! Phone Post 3.0

War Stipe Naafs Hw champ Baybay!!! Phone Post 3.0

Bump Phone Post 3.0

Well that went about how I thought it would...Fabio is super tough and has a great chin,but Stipe is a beast and starched him pretty quickly.

Future HW Champ.

Chaelismyhero - Well that went about how I thought it would...Fabio is super tough and has a great chin,but Stipe is a beast and starched him pretty quickly.

Future HW Champ.

This. Hope he's back real soon.

Chaelismyhero - Well that went about how I thought it would...Fabio is super tough and has a great chin,but Stipe is a beast and starched him pretty quickly.

Future HW Champ.
Yup Phone Post 3.0