Stipe Miocic imaginary ground game

I understand the man was a D1 level wrestler decades ago but what has he done in the UFC that makes people think he can put a wrestling clinic on Francis or anybody? I've seen all Stipe UFC fights and he avoids the ground like the plague.

He keeps them standing because his wrestling nullifies his oppenent. He isnt going to stand with Francis.

I love this fucking fight.

Well, apparently you didn't see his fight with Hunt you fucking liar.

i've been drinking an I apoligize for stuff. mis spells,opinions, etc

Stipe is the Champ and has gone through a bunch of fucking animals to get there and retain.

Ngannou is a beast in his own right but Stipe is the Champ.

At the end of the Gonzaga fight he was dropping bombs from top, he also showed great positioning and accurate gnp to put the reem away

Brandonbrazell -

I understand the man was a D1 level wrestler decades ago but what has he done in the UFC that makes people think he can put a wrestling clinic on Francis or anybody? I've seen all Stipe UFC fights and he avoids the ground like the plague.

I didn't know Stipe was a D1 wrestler,

but I do know it means he’s very very very good at wrestling, no matter how long ago.

He wrestled D1

WhereIsGoranReljic -

Lol this. I love Hunto and was at this fight, Stipe mauled him on the ground.

I forgot about the hunt fight but I still his wrestling is overrated.

Brandonbrazell - 

Check out Ngannou's armbar at 4:28.

Obviously Ngannou has us all sleeping on his ground game.

WATHUNT -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

And secured takedowns much easier than Brock did against Hunt.
thetouchofdeath -
WATHUNT -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

And secured takedowns much easier than Brock did against Hunt.

Is that surprising? Brock ran away from the striking and only relied on wrestling, Stipe can set it up with his hands.

Question is, is he really going to strike for a while with Ngannou to set up the takedowns, or is he gonna go crazy looking to grab a leg? Either way he can get slept.

NYBAss -

Don't let this distract you from the fact the Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Harry's and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS...and a Motec system and exhaust. 

Lame. Are mods still banning these fools??

I like Stipe and I'm a big fan of his but I am worried and think this is one of those fights where what happens is exactly what everyone assumed would. Stipe catches a hot one in the first and gets body bagged...sucks, I hope I'm totally wrong.

Brandonbrazell -

I forgot about the hunt fight but I still his wrestling is overrated.

He might not use it but that doesn't mean it's overrated. But the fact he was a d1 wrestler means he can def wrestle. We'll know soon enough!

Man went thru a murderers row at hw, y’all gonna learn to put some respek on his name.

It was a while ago, but didn’t he cave Del Rosario’s (RIP) face in from top position?

Is it just me but i feel like nobody wrestles in the HW division anymore. When was the last timd you saw someone get grapple fucked? Maybe i just don’t see enough HW fights…

U dont have to wrestle if u can hit the other guy in the face really hard