Stipe Miocic out of next week’s UFC Dublin card

i don't think the ufc is going to replace Stipe, the would have announced it together with the injury.

Taking on that monster on short notice is a tough one.
Maybe Arlovski if he is in shape he didn't seem to take too much damage in the Mir fight and the rematch angle could play well to help the card

T. Sponge wants a piece according to his twitter. I'll allow it. Phone Post 3.0

Whoops. Spong* Phone Post 3.0

Jackson_Junior -
TheEmperorRises - Skipping that card Phone Post 3.0
Not a real fan then. Dustin vs duffy is a sick fight Phone Post 3.0
That's the only one to get excited for.

I'll catch it later. Phone Post 3.0

Actually would really like to see Arlovski get in there. The last fight he pretty much ran through big ben but Rothwell has improved leaps and bounds.

Ironically I think Arlovski has regressed a bit, just watched the fight and Arlovski on that night got takedowns, went for heel hooks even threatened an armbar, used low kicks, hell he even through a flying knee from the clinch and some high kicks at times. very well rounded beat up ben and then finished him off in the third.

Now I see him doing his typical boxing mostly attack an Ben being more diverse but man would it be awesome to see Arlovski use all his tools again

StocktonStickerSlap - What happens if I had him in my betting parlay? Phone Post 3.0

The parlay lives on, just with less to win. Look up a parlay calculator to see what the new amount 'to win' would be.

jonnierockets20 - Benson where you at

In all reality, I'd like to see HUNTO fill this void Phone Post 3.0

God no, Hunt vs the Roth 1 didn't go well...

TheEmperorRises - Skipping that card Phone Post 3.0

Smolka VS Holohan (sp?) is cant miss TV brah

Both mitrione and spong are on twitter beggin' for this fight

BigDaddy15 - 
jonnierockets20 - Benson where you at

In all reality, I'd like to see HUNTO fill this void Phone Post 3.0

God no, Hunt vs the Roth 1 didn't go well...

In their defense, that fight was at elevation. But yeah, Hunt on that short notice can go either way, though he seemed in shape against Werdum in Mexico.

I thought matt had a fight lined up already Phone Post 3.0