Stipe: the champion of scrubs!

https://twitter.com/mekalek/status/1167455385365680133

:)   

If you don't like Stipe then something is wrong with you. He's damn near impossible to not like. GOAT UFC HW champ and a humble dude with a sense of humor.

8 Likes

1 Like

That's awesome 

He's a mush mouth firefighter who is the man of the people. He ain't so bad. I still think Sergei would KO him 60% of the time 

^^lol

malf922 -

If you don't like Stipe then something is wrong with you. He's damn near impossible to not like. GOAT UFC HW champ and a humble dude with a sense of humor.

We live in the anti-hero ewra of MMA tho.  The most popular guys are the biggest POS's - rapists, juice boxes, cheaters, thugs, sore sports and gangsters are celebrated, but the stand up guys you would want your daughter marrying are considered boring.

2 Likes

Such a great guy!

Damn he looks really thin. I figured he'd start to fill back out after the training slowed down.

eldest of the brothers mario

Love me some Stipe! Good guy all around, and a humble mf. Happy to see him winning in life and in the cage... 

1 Like
BALLSDEEP -

^^lol

I lol'd at the guy above saying some random dude would knock out Stipe, not about other shit he was talking. Hurt someone's feelings.

Lol a random firefighter IG paged posted this pic and was all "LOOK!  Even the heavyweight champ has to clean the shitters"

Stipe is a respectable person, firefighter/MMA HW Champ.... What is not to like about him.

1 Like
malf922 -

I agree.

Lol I think his boss has a weird power trip

1 Like