Stipe vs DC who would win?

Who would you pick Stipe versus Daniel Cormier?

5 round fight at heavyweight so DC can weigh in whatever he feels like ;) 

I bet most people pick Stipe Miocic but Daniel Cormier has been a great UFC champion and Olympic calibur wrestler so just wondering, who do you pick and why?

Stipe by ko

dc

DC.

crazydave - 

Stipe by ko

crazydave -

Stipe by ko

This.

DC most likely.

Too fast, too much wrestle fuckery. Stipe would be on his ass eating bungalos all night.

this would be the fight to make for 2018

I'm curious if DC's resilience will be the same after what Jones did to him, he took a lot of blows after he was out.

Tough call. 

I'm leaning towards DC though

DC via wrestlefuck and superior movement and boxing.

Sure, Stipe has great power and decent boxing, but let’s face it, the caliber of most HW fighters these days is pretty low (or they are really old).

NYBAss - 

The fans.

This. Awesome fight. Hopefully it gets made. Guess it depends how Francis does.

Dc seemed better before he was cutting to 205 and still eating like a pig. Carried more muscle. Think with 6 months notice he wrecks stipe. He’d have been hw champ all this time I think if Cain wasn’t his boy 

DC had that Black Fedor look at HW, he was quicker than those guys and of course has world class wrestling. He took the best shots from Gus and Rumble and other heavies with no issues. I think his chin has proven to be excellent (probably will get worse now that he is pushing 40 though).

It is really unfortunate he has had to defer to Cain this whole time, I think he would be champ for sure.

If DC never cut to 205, he’d be champ at heavy and have the defense record imo. He’s a world class wrestler, look what he did to other heavys. He could beat stipe if given 8 months to add size n strength properly

slm181 - DC via wrestlefuck and superior movement and boxing.

Sure, Stipe has great power and decent boxing, but let’s face it, the caliber of most HW fighters these days is pretty low (or they are really old).

And superior boxing???

BWAAAHAAHAA

Miocic is the most underrated champion out there. After he finishes Ngannou I’d happily watch him crash DC. 

DC tko in the 3rd.

DC already said he wouldn’t fight them… That shows me that he wouldn’t win, dudes scared if getting brain damage.

Hw dc goes hard on the paint