Stipe vs Fedor, who would of won?

Woncheychek? He gott under my radar butt my friend always was huping him

Not too familiar with Igor Vovchanchyn?

You are in the right place.
Plenty of members here have him among their all time favorites.

One of the toughest hombres to ever set foot in a ring or cage, and one of the most damaging.

I recommend starting a thread titled something like “educate me on Igor Vovchanchyn”.

Pretty much guaranteed to get results.

Unfortunately by the time Pride was at it’s peak Igor was on the decline. Still som great moments though, like the Fransisco Bueno fight!

2 Likes

Wandy would of lost. He lost to Arona lol. Shogun ran through everyone that tourney. Look at the list of fighters he had to fight.

Those two trained together though. There may be a big brother factor there. Would’ve been fun to watch either way.

1 Like

IMO Shogun would have beat Wand unless there was a “big brother” kind of factor.

edit add: Holy shit; we said the same fucking thing.

3 Likes

Ha funny how often that happens on here. We all spend too much time together.

1 Like

The “Big Brother Factor” lol that’s a good call it can be a real thing for some people

Like Arlovski training at Jackson’s and then fighting against Travis Browne who I think also was training there same time. Travis beat guys Andre lost to like Barnett and Overeem but Andre just went out there and “Big Brother’d” the Fuck out of Travis and he never really recovered lol

1 Like

Shogun vs Fedor who would of won in the early 2000s

Fedor.

2 Likes

Really, Arona arguably beat Fedor in Rings Combat, Then Shogun mauls him in Pride. I think Shogun

There were no blows to the head in Rings when on the ground. Plus Fedor evolved into a machine once he got to Pride.

1 Like

Fedor. But it would have been a great fight.

I think the 45 yr old Fedor of today might even beat him too. He’s got the power and skills just lost the chin and durability.

Shogun was a whole Machine himself in the prime around 2003 GP. 2003 GP Shogun beats everyone.

Fedor already beat Shogun in Cro Cop

That fight didn’t have Fedor’s greatest weapon at the time which was Punches to the Face on the ground. And Fedor still edged it against a Prime ADCC Champ Arona. Fedor improved so much more from there too. Wish they fought again in Pride but Arona didn’t make it as Far in Pride as Fedor did. He was undefeated there.

Where would Shogun beat him? On the ground? No, standing? No.

Hahaha, no comparison.

Fedor had every advantage over Shogun

1 Like

Sorry Shogun had clinches but he would of been flipped on to his head. Fedor’s sambo, speed, explosiveness was too much for anyone

2 Likes

Shogun would beat him anywhere he wanted too at the time. Fujita about neat Fedor and Randleman very well could have if he KO him with that slam