Stipe vs Reem Official

Stipe puts him to bed...Eco-Reem not winning the belt. Nuff said. Phone Post 3.0

September is a long time away, I expect one (or possibly both) to get injured before it is scheduled to take place.

FJP111 - September is a long time away, I expect one (or possibly both) to get injured before it is scheduled to take place.
Hate it but true Phone Post 3.0

Still an awesome fight. Stipe should be a slight favorite, but counting the Reem out shows an unfavorable bias against the Reem out. Betting wise, I wouldn't feel comfortable touching this fight with a 10 foot pole. Phone Post 3.0

Reem will likely get ko'ed IMO. Stipe likes to punch people and Reem's chin is definitely a factor. Phone Post 3.0

FJP111 - September is a long time away, I expect one (or possibly both) to get injured before it is scheduled to take place.

This

Man, Reem might do it. Too close to call. Phone Post 3.0

To me it's the battle of the career underachiever (Reem) vs the quiet overachiever (Miocic). Reem has always seemed to have all the potential reach the very top and be an all time great if he had his head on straight but has always come up short when it counted whereas Stipe has kind of crept up under the radar slightly with nothing stand out or flashy and very little fanfare.
Reem is always on the brink of breaking out and recently appears to be in the most consistent patch of his career while for some reason, I just feel stipe has been performing above his caliber and cant keep it up forever. Leaning towards Reem for reasons i don't fully understand. Phone Post 3.0

Think the chins will be the difference in this one. Stipe's chin is much more solid. Phone Post 3.0

Newbereem will take the belt using his superior movement and diversity of strikes. And not blindly running at his opponent while displaying absolutely zero defensive tactics.

newtotheinterweb - To me it's the battle of the career underachiever (Reem) vs the quiet overachiever (Miocic). Reem has always seemed to have all the potential reach the very top and be an all time great if he had his head on straight but has always come up short when it counted whereas Stipe has kind of crept up under the radar slightly with nothing stand out or flashy and very little fanfare.
Reem is always on the brink of breaking out and recently appears to be in the most consistent patch of his career while for some reason, I just feel stipe has been performing above his caliber and cant keep it up forever. Leaning towards Reem for reasons i don't fully understand. Phone Post 3.0
Stipe is an overachiever? Bro...Stipe has was as highly touted as a prospect can get. He's a massive athletic man who is really good at everything athletically he's ever tried.

Golden Gloves champion boxer,all American wrestler,fucking d 1 baseball player with pro interest. He's a beast Phone Post 3.0

Reem knees win this scrap. Phone Post 3.0

Stern -
newtotheinterweb - To me it's the battle of the career underachiever (Reem) vs the quiet overachiever (Miocic). Reem has always seemed to have all the potential reach the very top and be an all time great if he had his head on straight but has always come up short when it counted whereas Stipe has kind of crept up under the radar slightly with nothing stand out or flashy and very little fanfare.
Stipe is an overachiever? Bro...Stipe has was as highly touted as a prospect can get. He's a massive athletic man who is really good at everything athletically he's ever tried.

Golden Gloves champion boxer,all American wrestler,fucking d 1 baseball player with pro interest. He's a beast Phone Post 3.0
I agree bro. Like I said, I'm not sure why, but I just see him in that light. Possibly because of his unassuming persona mixed the lack of fanfare and attention he gets he kind of crept under the radar to me. His wins over guys like hunt and even his title win over Werdum didn't seem to get the acknowledgement that another fighter would have gotten for the same victories. He is obviously elite level, you don't notch up the wins he has if you're not but he doesnt appear to have the credentials of guys like Hunt, Cain, Reem, JDS or Werdum yet he's found a way to win and become champ. Phone Post 3.0

NeoReem has improved his footwork and fighting more intelligently at Jackson/Winklejohn, and learned to fight strategically instead of just overwhelm his opponent with offense and no defense.
No footwork and no head movement will get you KO'ed by any heavyweight.
I'm going with Team Reem 2.0. Phone Post 3.0

exciting fight, but boy those injuries.

Reem 4.0, KO's him in 1 Phone Post 3.0

Great matchmaking. Overeem will finally be the man in the UFC.

We are going to witness the debut of GrappleReem

If JDS couldn't stop Stipe, I'm not sure Overroid will. I honestly can't pick one here! Phone Post 3.0

On his best day, Reem is the best Heavyweight ever imo. Hope he shows up!

All the way with Stipe. Phone Post 3.0