Stipe was like nah Dana don’t put the belt on me

Stipe grabbed that shit out of his belt and give it to his coach . Prolly because Dana was on ngannou nuts all month

haha, i noticed that too

Dana reminds me of the white version of the promoter that was in the Rocky movie with Tommy Morrison.

Haha yep. Nice one Stipe. 

yep. 100% sent him a message with that shit. Dana just faded into the background. lmao

Damn right

Fucking cunt stream cutout just at the moment the decision was about to be announced. Ya, I know, no sympathy. 

Shhhhh...don't tell Woodley they treated Ngannou better than Stipe. It'll mess up his racism narrative.

What a awesome dude, fulltime firefighter, best heavyweight of all time, and takes no shit from nobody.

That dude is killing it in life

Laughed my ass off at that

sgotwalks -

Fucking cunt stream cutout just at the moment the decision was about to be announced. Ya, I know, no sympathy. 

pm, the next time for a backup ;)

64FordF100 -

Dana reminds me of the white version of the promoter that was in the Rocky movie with Tommy Morrison.

I'll sue

MMArijuana - Damn right
I think we said this at the same time. Only i said it on the dc thread.....fucking great last 2 fights
Morpheus1976 -
sgotwalks -

pm, the next time for a backup ;)

Thats illegal!! You're taking money from the fighters!
209'd@170 -
64FordF100 -

I'll sue

64FordF100 -

Hahaha - Only in America

Stipe gave Joe some of the business too.

Joe - I’m here with the baddest man on the planet.

Stipe - But not the scariest?

Love Stipe but big bad Naganou is what sold that love. He’s making money, that’s all that matters