Stitch cutting Hendricks beard???

After Hendricks had finished celebrating, Stitch grabbed him and started chopping at his beard with a scissors.

Anybody know why?

(For LOL's obviously. I don't really care) Phone Post

lol that was weird as fuck, would like to know why as well.

yeah what was that about?

i was wondering about that..i was at the event and thought it was stich grabbing for his mouth piece, but couldn't tell, thought it was weird because he was working jon fitch's corner during the fight, but hugged and talked to hendricks right after.

ttt for stich 

Maybe its for drug testing hahah

Maybe Stitch will add Hendricks beard hair to his own, already spectacular, moustache. Phone Post

Great beard. Tried to grow mine like that once, but it was too patchy. fml

ttt

Damaynevent - Great beard. Tried to grow mine like that once, but it was too patchy. fml

ttt

Lol. I would need about 25 years to get a beard that magnificent and even then it would probably be ginger. Phone Post

Hes clearly Amish

I was waiting for him to backhand Stitch across the face and shout:

"bitch please!! Do you know how long it took me to grow this motherfucker?" Phone Post

That's disrespectful and ghetto.

K-Dub-"T" -  That's disrespectful and ghetto.

So you're telling me Hendricks is White underneath all that hair?

My bad. Phone Post

UKTTs Pet Koala - Maybe its for drug testing hahah

Only thing that makes sense Phone Post

He cuts his beard off after every fight. I think stick was just celebrating with him. Phone Post

They grow there beards during camp, same as nelson Phone Post

No, the cut man chopping off beard hair in the octagon does not make sense for a drug test. if they where taking hair for drug tests which they aren't (the athletic commission), they would have a commission person do it, monitored, backstage. Phone Post

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - He cuts his beard off after every fight. I think stick was just celebrating with him. Phone Post

Cutting his beard off, just to grow it back even more epic than it was before just stinks of showing off. Phone Post

He lost a bet and now has to pay up and snort those follicles at the after party

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - He cuts his beard off after every fight. I think stick was just celebrating with him. Phone Post

This ^ he grows it out and cuts it after every fight. The UG fails to do research anymore it seems Phone Post

Pride Never Died -  For Stiches hair crime scene. Like how Dexter collects blood, Stich gets hair and puts it in his Air Conditioner. Stich is a creepy fuck and we all saw it tonight.

This guy gets it. Phone Post