"Stitch" Duran vs Bruce "It's Time" Buffer

Both good guys but I gotta say Stitch has this with his Muay Thai background.

Seriously though, I cant think of a better guy to have next to the cage with you than Stitch. Seems like every fighter respects him. Just did some research on him and very inspirational. Thinking about reading his book and checking out his documentary. Phone Post

Book is really good. Read it, you won't regret it.

The behind the scenes corner man perspective and MMA history he has been a part of is certainly bound to be quite interesting.

FIGHTSFAN SAM

Gotta be up there as most prolific Cutman in MMA. Does he do Boxing also?

mmabmt - Book is really good. Read it, you won't regret it.

This. I'm almost finished with it and it's been an amazing read. The detail that it is written makes u feel like ur right in there with him. A lot of awesome behind the scene stories also. Highly recommend. Phone Post

Subd for later. Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival -

This. I'm almost finished with it and it's been an amazing read. The detail that it is written makes u feel like ur right in there with him. A lot of awesome behind the scene stories also. Highly recommend. Phone Post

I'll order this tomorrow based on you pairs comments.

Hope I am not disappoint Phone Post

stitch would murder him and i love buffer.  stitch used to break peoples arm's when they blocked his kicks like frank shamrock vs cung le.

fightsfan - Gotta be up there as most prolific Cutman in MMA. Does he do Boxing also?

he became a cut man because he had to corner his own fighters and take care of his guys at the gym.  He has legit skills

fightsfan - Gotta be up there as most prolific Cutman in MMA. Does he do Boxing also?

I read before that he's a cutman for the Klitschko bros Phone Post

He does it for the Klitschkos. he also does it for a few other guys I forget who though.

Stitch is a straight up badass. He spent a year in Thailand, ran a kickboxing school and sparred with (and then worked with) Dennis Alexio, and he boxed at King's in Oakland.

He works with the Klitschkos and Andre Ward now (and a couple other boxers) and he's worked with a ton of boxers in the past.

And thanks a lot to those who have kind words regarding his book. I was fortunate enough to work with him on it and it means a lot to hear the positive comments.

Bruce seems to think he's a bad man. Stich would probably whoop his ass and I didn't even know he had a background. Phone Post

For, later Phone Post

RicoVelasquez -  Does anyone know the name of Stitch's book? Phone Post

From the Fields to The Garden: The Life of Stitch Duran

UGCTT_song2 -
UGCTT_SidRival -

I'll order this tomorrow based on you pairs comments.

Hope I am not disappoint Phone Post

U won't be. I hate reading and I can't put it down. So many great stories, the stuff about the old days of PRIDE are awesome. Phone Post

Stitch is the Man. Loved the Book Zac, I didnt realize you were on the UG

I met Stitch at UFC on FX 3. He let me take a picture with him, he was a really nice guy. Nothing but respect for him.

endochokedme - Stitch is the Man. Loved the Book Zac, I didnt realize you were on the UG

Thanks a lot, and yep, I UG brother.