Stitch firing is the second highest Reddit post

And will probably hit #1, it's been rising fast. There's almost never any MMA news on the reddit front page, so this is kinda big.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/3e4vts/stitch_duran_fired_by_ufc_for_antireebok_comments/ Phone Post 3.0

WTF he is the god damn CUTMAN. Why do people give a single shit? He was threatening to leave his employer over not being able to have sponsors. HE WAS THE CUTMAN--- the fact he ever was allowed to have sponsors is a gift. People are amazingly dumb on this forum.
If I spoke against my employer in any way in a public forum I would be fired. It is actually in my contract regarding social media.

Why does anyone care about this? He is not the product, he is an employee who shouldn't get camera time. This should mean nothing to anyone here.

Quickash1t - WTF he is the god damn CUTMAN. Why do people give a single shit? He was threatening to leave his employer over not being able to have sponsors. HE WAS THE CUTMAN--- the fact he ever was allowed to have sponsors is a gift. People are amazingly dumb on this forum.
If I spoke against my employer in any way in a public forum I would be fired. It is actually in my contract regarding social media.

Why does anyone care about this? He is not the product, he is an employee who shouldn't get camera time. This should mean nothing to anyone here.

Dumb

it's trending on Facebook as well...

Jacob Duran: Professional Cutman Says UFC Fired Him for Speaking About Deal With Reebok

LOL and it's hidden on this site's frontpage, basically in the #5 spot. Shows you who the mods really give a shit about.

Quickash1t - WTF he is the god damn CUTMAN. Why do people give a single shit? He was threatening to leave his employer over not being able to have sponsors. HE WAS THE CUTMAN--- the fact he ever was allowed to have sponsors is a gift. People are amazingly dumb on this forum.

The fighters care a bunch of high lvl guys are going to be pissed Phone Post 3.0

fucking bullshit.. reefuk is more important than the guys that take care of the fighters.. go figure.

They cut the cutman Phone Post 3.0

It may be the second highest post for people who subscribe to r/MMA, but what percentage of redditors subscribe to r/MMA?

Quickash1t - WTF he is the god damn CUTMAN. Why do people give a single shit? He was threatening to leave his employer over not being able to have sponsors. HE WAS THE CUTMAN--- the fact he ever was allowed to have sponsors is a gift. People are amazingly dumb on this forum.

Wow. This post is everything is prime example of everything bad happening to mma.

I think fans of mma and ufc are fans. Of everything about it, primarily the fighters but also cutmen, coachs, hype man, trainers, commentators, etc

Maybe you are just trolling but to just blatantly say who cares its only about the fighters? Who are getting fucked on this deal too. Stitch was part of the character of the ufc, if they lose rogan would you say the same thing ? Phone Post 3.0

Gullivers Travels - LOL and it's hidden on this site's frontpage, basically in the #5 spot. Shows you who the mods really give a shit about.

Yea the fighters? Not a guy who throws Vaseline in a cut.
(Nothing to knock his cut skills.) But he is not what I or anyone else in the world tunes in to watch. You can't let employees just go around talking shit about your company. You need to stop it. Make an example.

Free speech. We hardly knew ya Phone Post 3.0

Quickash1t - WTF he is the god damn CUTMAN. Why do people give a single shit? He was threatening to leave his employer over not being able to have sponsors. HE WAS THE CUTMAN--- the fact he ever was allowed to have sponsors is a gift. People are amazingly dumb on this forum.

This deserves a vote down, but I already used my vote to vote someone up.

Attila - It may be the second highest post for people who subscribe to r/MMA, but what percentage of redditors subscribe to r/MMA?
It's second highest on r/all. Everyone sees it. Phone Post 3.0

How brain damaged are you? His job description has nothing to do with peoples' reactions. He was bullied by someone so as to intimidate others. People have a HUGE problem with that type of behavior.

oh shit that was fat

Quickash1t - 
Gullivers Travels - LOL and it's hidden on this site's frontpage, basically in the #5 spot. Shows you who the mods really give a shit about.

(Nothing to knock his cut skills.) But he is not what I or anyone else in the world tunes in to watch. You can't let employees just go around talking shit about your company. You need to stop it. Make an example.

Would you like it better if the UFC hired cutman that were standing outside Home Depot looking for work, resulting in fights possibly ending prematurely because the cutmen couldn't get cuts under control?

Zuffa looks like ass on this one

Don't feed the shill.

Does Zuffa offer you dental?

Quickash1t -

Alot of fighters are going to care. He is the best in the biz and he deserves to be treated well.

You realize there are fighters who schedule their fights around Stitchs schedule so they can have him as their cutman? Phone Post 3.0