Stitch firing is the second highest Reddit post

#TeamStitch and #FuckReebok are just trending

I read the interview with him. He didn't say anything bad. He basically said hey it sucks we tried to change it, what can ya do, maybe I'll have to start doing more boxing shows.

I don't really like to talk badly about the UFC but this just seems retarded. It's one thing if stitch was badmouthing the UFC but it didn't come off to me that way Phone Post 3.0

It's now #1 Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J -

Zuffa looks like ass on this one

yeah... sad times for MMA right now

anyone ever read stitches book? pretty good read... was lucky enough to get a free copy off the UG few years ago...

can't believe zuffa is doing this Phone Post 3.0

This is bad publicity for Reebok since they are mentioned in the reddit thread title.

kitzsu -
Quickash1t - WTF he is the god damn CUTMAN. Why do people give a single shit? He was threatening to leave his employer over not being able to have sponsors. HE WAS THE CUTMAN--- the fact he ever was allowed to have sponsors is a gift. People are amazingly dumb on this forum.
If I spoke against my employer in any way in a public forum I would be fired. It is actually in my contract regarding social media.

Why does anyone care about this? He is not the product, he is an employee who shouldn't get camera time. This should mean nothing to anyone here.

Dumb
No, a very intelligent thought out post that I agree with 100%! Phone Post 3.0

Quickash1t - WTF he is the god damn CUTMAN. Why do people give a single shit? He was threatening to leave his employer over not being able to have sponsors. HE WAS THE CUTMAN--- the fact he ever was allowed to have sponsors is a gift. People are amazingly dumb on this forum.
If I spoke against my employer in any way in a public forum I would be fired. It is actually in my contract regarding social media.

Why does anyone care about this? He is not the product, he is an employee who shouldn't get camera time. This should mean nothing to anyone here.
The UFC was happy to use him and his Stitch persona in a similar way to the announcers and ring girls, as consistent personalities who contributed to the UFC brand. In my opinion they're hurting themselves by getting rid of him but it wouldn't be their first Pyrrhic victory. Phone Post 3.0

I was shocked to see it at #1 on reddit. I never see MMA related posts on the first page let alone in the top spot. This thing blew up big time. I can't quit MMA man, too much crazy shit happens.

Quickash1t - WTF he is the god damn CUTMAN. Why do people give a single shit? He was threatening to leave his employer over not being able to have sponsors. HE WAS THE CUTMAN--- the fact he ever was allowed to have sponsors is a gift. People are amazingly dumb on this forum.

You get all bent out of shape because most people have a different opinion then you. Then you call them amazingly dumb.
I feel sorry for you.

Quickash1t - WTF he is the god damn CUTMAN. Why do people give a single shit? He was threatening to leave his employer over not being able to have sponsors. HE WAS THE CUTMAN--- the fact he ever was allowed to have sponsors is a gift. People are amazingly dumb on this forum.

So what kinda word rate is Reebok paying you to post fucktard opinions like this one? Phone Post 3.0

KJ! - 
KJ! -
Attila - It may be the second highest post for people who subscribe to r/MMA, but what percentage of redditors subscribe to r/MMA?
Wrong it's on /r/all Phone Post 3.0
Meaning the front page. Phone Post 3.0

Incorrect. If you sign out and just go to reddit.com, the thread is not there. You have to actually click on the r/all subreddit.

fade2007 - 
Quickash1t -
Gullivers Travels - LOL and it's hidden on this site's frontpage, basically in the #5 spot. Shows you who the mods really give a shit about.

Yea the fighters? Not a guy who throws Vaseline in a cut.
(Nothing to knock his cut skills.) But he is not what I or anyone else in the world tunes in to watch. You can't let employees just go around talking shit about your company. You need to stop it. Make an example.
Alot of fighters are going to care. He is the best in the biz and he deserves to be treated well.

You realize there are fighters who schedule their fights around Stitchs schedule so they can have him as their cutman? Phone Post 3.0

Rumble tweeted about it and he isn't happy they fired Stitch. He and Frankie Edgar are the only fighters I follow so idk how many others are talking about it.

Anek - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/442524/UFC-No-uniform-deal-reached-yet/

Quickash1t - I love all the people who are complaining, yet know none of the details about the uniform yet. Since none have been released. There is nothing to say there won't be different types of shorts or other colors available. And for the most part it is very possibly a majority of the fighters will make more money since at least part of the sponsorship would be guarenteed. Why don't we wait for details before going insane about things. Peoples hate for Zuffa is insane here.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=news.detail Phone Post 3.0

He's been outed as a shill by Anek Phone Post 3.0

Anek - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/442524/UFC-No-uniform-deal-reached-yet/

Quickash1t - I love all the people who are complaining, yet know none of the details about the uniform yet. Since none have been released. There is nothing to say there won't be different types of shorts or other colors available. And for the most part it is very possibly a majority of the fighters will make more money since at least part of the sponsorship would be guarenteed. Why don't we wait for details before going insane about things. Peoples hate for Zuffa is insane here.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=news.detail Phone Post 3.0

didn't see this when i went to post my thread. my bad homie

MMAistight -
fade2007 - 
Quickash1t -
Gullivers Travels - LOL and it's hidden on this site's frontpage, basically in the #5 spot. Shows you who the mods really give a shit about.

Yea the fighters? Not a guy who throws Vaseline in a cut.
(Nothing to knock his cut skills.) But he is not what I or anyone else in the world tunes in to watch. You can't let employees just go around talking shit about your company. You need to stop it. Make an example.
Alot of fighters are going to care. He is the best in the biz and he deserves to be treated well.

You realize there are fighters who schedule their fights around Stitchs schedule so they can have him as their cutman? Phone Post 3.0

Rumble tweeted about it and he isn't happy they fired Stitch. He and Frankie Edgar are the only fighters I follow so idk how many others are talking about it.
Tons!!!!

A couple dozen on my feed at least. Phone Post 3.0

I miss seeing burt watson so im gonna miss stitch as well easy to remember them when they have been around so long and when u hear fighters talk about them they always have said nothing but positive things about them both Phone Post 3.0

Below.

We live in a disposable society but there's more to life than money and corporate slavery.

There are things like character, personality, competence, reliability, trust & truth. Also, loyalty to one's values is worth something.

It's called having soul.

Man can not live by bread (money) alone...