Stitch gets screwed but Rogan wears Onnit

MMAjustice - Additionally,

Fighters cant have banners during their announcement for 30 seconds in order for the sport to look more professional...

Yet the Octagon canvas is still whored out to the highest bidder and looks like a 7 years olds sticker book.

Still looks better than the collage of ads on banners.

tenchu - 
MMAjustice - Additionally,

Fighters cant have banners during their announcement for 30 seconds in order for the sport to look more professional...

Yet the Octagon canvas is still whored out to the highest bidder and looks like a 7 years olds sticker book.

Still looks better than the collage of ads on banners.

Exactly, and they are brands people recognize vs small unheard of websites.

kungfukid - Cant wait to see Rogan and Goldies commentator kits this weekend!
Vote up for comment, down for kung fu Phone Post 3.0

JoeMimic -
Attila -
SoCalMutt - 
HandyDarsh - Doesn't rogan own part of onnit? Phone Post 3.0

That is correct sir. Phone Post

I don't see how that's relevant though. Shouldn't he be promoting Reebok and only Reebok like everyone else?
Look at any major pro American sport... Formal wear is standard for announcers. Phone Post 3.0
That's true but I've never seen him wear an onnit shirt during an event, it's just the weigh in.. Phone Post 3.0

JoeMimic - 
Attila -
SoCalMutt - 
HandyDarsh - Doesn't rogan own part of onnit? Phone Post 3.0

That is correct sir. Phone Post

I don't see how that's relevant though. Shouldn't he be promoting Reebok and only Reebok like everyone else?
Look at any major pro American sport... Formal wear is standard for announcers. Phone Post 3.0

Joe wore an Onnit shirt during the weigh-ins to promote his personal business but all the fighters can only wear Reebok, which could be interpreted as UFC being hypocritical. Then again Onnit could be paying UFC to advertise so whatever.

Swift1 - How is it that he is the only exception to the rule? Phone Post 3.0
Totally stole this from Luke Thomas. Phone Post 3.0

Powerful joe rogan does what the fuck he wants Phone Post 3.0

kungfukid - Cant wait to see Rogan and Goldies commentator kits this weekend!

that needs to happen!

. Phone Post 3.0

Onnit is a Fight Pass sponsor.

I heard somewhere Onnit was also an approved sponsor. However if that's true Tj Dillashaw would be rocking a onnit logo on his beautiful reebok vale tudos