Stitch n Burt fanclub sign here...

John Hancock'd

Signed. Phone Post 3.0

we rollin'

Signed.

Reebok getting motherfuckers fired now? Can't speak against the crap deal? Fighters got screwed, the shit they put out looks like crap, the corner men are losing big time, the other brands that invested in MMA have been pushed out of the big stage, and now speaking against what amounts to a garbage deal will get you fired...smh.

Reebok is done in my book. Fuck Reebok. Dead brand doesn't belong in MMA. Oppressive brand. UFC basically sold out their fighters and staff to be loyal to Reebok. Reebok calls a shot, someone gets fired. Say something bad about Reebok, you're removed. All the fighters should boycott the UFC. Pull out of all events. Make it impossible to have events. An NBA lockout type of deal. A Fighter's Union needs to spring up. If UFC falls, there will be another org that springs up in it's place. Don't let them dominate through fear. Phone Post 3.0

Signed

KnockoutThoughts - Signed.

Reebok getting motherfuckers fired now? Can't speak against the crap deal? Fighters got screwed, the shit they put out looks like crap, the corner men are losing big time, the other brands that invested in MMA have been pushed out of the big stage, and now speaking against what amounts to a garbage deal will get you fired...smh.

Reebok is done in my book. Fuck Reebok. Dead brand doesn't belong in MMA. Oppressive brand. UFC basically sold out their fighters and staff to be loyal to Reebok. Reebok calls a shot, someone gets fired. Say something bad about Reebok, you're removed. All the fighters should boycott the UFC. Pull out of all events. Make it impossible to have events. An NBA lockout type of deal. A Fighter's Union needs to spring up. If UFC falls, there will be another org that springs up in it's place. Don't let them dominate through fear. Phone Post 3.0
You do know reebok tweeted that they had nothing to do with it which basically just threw the UFC under the bus?
Not that it makes it better but the frustration should be aimed at zuffa.

Signed Phone Post 3.0

^^I don't care what Reebok said. Reebok is the root of all of this drama. The sport was better off without them in the game. Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - ^^I don't care what Reebok said. Reebok is the root of all of this drama. The sport was better off without them in the game. Phone Post 3.0
This is the same thought process of those that want crazy gun laws....how are you going to get mad at a clothing company signing a deal with the largest mma org?

The responsibility should fall on the UFC for accepting such terms that hurts their workforce.

Remember people, guns don't kill people, the UFC does
:) Phone Post 3.0

Hell yea. Reebok just made a statement offsetting the accountability on the UFC Phone Post 3.0

H Bomb the World -
KnockoutThoughts - ^^I don't care what Reebok said. Reebok is the root of all of this drama. The sport was better off without them in the game. Phone Post 3.0
This is the same thought process of those that want crazy gun laws....how are you going to get mad at a clothing company signing a deal with the largest mma org?

The responsibility should fall on the UFC for accepting such terms that hurts their workforce.

I fail to see the comparison. A gun is an object that is incapable of acting on it's own. You must fire the gun. The gun places no pressure on the person who owns it to fire it. The UFC and Reebok are two separate corporate entities with different objectives in partnership. They have a business relationship where each applies pressure to each other. UFC didn't fire Stitch for no reason, they fired him because they don't want Reebok to get mad. The gun right comparison was just stupid imo. For the record, I'm a gun owner if that means anything to you. I don't know where you let anything I wrote skew you. Phone Post 3.0

Signed

degnis Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts -
H Bomb the World -

I fail to see the comparison. A gun is an object that is incapable of acting on it's own. You must fire the gun. The gun places no pressure on the person who owns it to fire it. The UFC and Reebok are two separate corporate entities with different objectives in partnership. They have a business relationship where each applies pressure to each other. UFC didn't fire Stitch for no reason, they fired him because they don't want Reebok to get mad. The gun right comparison was just stupid imo. For the record, I'm a gun owner if that means anything to you. I don't know where you let anything I wrote skew you. Phone Post 3.0
I used the analogy of gun laws to show the logically fallacy. Guns don't kill people, people do. Reebok doesn't fire UFC employees for comments, UFC does.

So people want to ban guns for the action of criminals. We want to get mad at rb for the UFCs actions.

My point is focus the frustration to those actually causing it. Also, I may agree with you if this was the first time zuffa did something that seemed irrational but we all know their previous transgressions. Phone Post 3.0

Signed

WE ROOOOOLLIIIIIIIN!

(signed)

KnockoutThoughts - Signed.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Signed and fuk Reebok Phone Post 3.0

daddy N0 - Signed and fuk Reebok Phone Post 3.0
Lol. This is great. War Stitch Phone Post 3.0

Signed Phone Post 3.0

Signed Phone Post 3.0