STITCH - Why did he get FIRED? (saw CREED movie)

I can't remember...Why did the UFC fire Stitch???...I've met Stitch a few times/had him sign his book...He seemed like the coolest dude ever...And I've never heard anyone in the MMA world say a bad thing about him and he is the best in the biz (hand wrap/cut man).

PS: I saw the movie CREED that's what made me make this thread...Good movie!!!

Outspoken about the reebok deal I believe Phone Post 3.0

He spoke out on reebok deal, saying that he was losing a lot of money not being able to put sponsorships on his uniform. The reebok deal was for fighters only and excluded cornermen, cut man, octagon girls, etc.

So stitch decided to not only speak up for himself, but all other cut men in that they should be compensated since they have no choice in the matter. Well UFC responded by firing him over the phone while he was shopping at Costco.

He never heard from Dana and felt they were friends. Dana said they were never friends and stitch should lookup the meaning of the word.

That about sums it up. Phone Post 3.0

Stitch was not in the ufc inner circle. Anyone outside of that line is a peon to them. Stitch got dealt with like countless others before him. Phone Post 3.0

He bit the hand that was feeding him. Real life shit. It happens when you're not a bitch.

Dana didn't have his money when he came to collect. Phone Post 3.0

TFK Bro Lo El Cuñado -

According to another thread he is fat, has bitch tits and his voice is shot.

You'd think I could've read a couple of posts before making mine Phone Post 3.0

Bad PR move but BLAF felt that Zuffa was too big to be hurt badly by it. 

Because Dana and him were never friends Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Vulva Fabulous - Dana didn't have his money when he came to collect. Phone Post 3.0
Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Dougie -

Bad PR move but BLAF felt that Zuffa was too big to be hurt badly by it. 

It probably didn't hurt zuffa too much but man he just keeps alienating fans. Phone Post 3.0

rockafella - He bit the hand that was feeding him. Real life shit. It happens when you're not a bitch.

Lol, I don't think this is the technical explanation, but it's probably the most accurate.

Someone accused Dana of being a snitch and he's all like I don't even have any stitches anymore bro Phone Post 3.0

I thought it had to do with a run-in with Munoz at the hotel and one of his cornermen being shitty to stitch?

or was that just the initial zauffa "he quit" story, and I missed the real one written above? would not surprise me.

NEWSFLASH - I thought it had to do with a run-in with Munoz at the hotel and one of his cornermen being shitty to stitch?

or was that just the initial zauffa "he quit" story, and I missed the real one written above? would not surprise me.
That was Burt Watson Phone Post 3.0

Dana wanted him to come to his birthday party but Stitch had a prior engagement. Dana got upset and said they weren't friends anymore. Phone Post 3.0