Stitches walks out Stephen bonner??

Seriously? Hahaha wtf Phone Post 3.0

I didn't know what his name was until this thread, but his lip synching was about as bad as you can get. I was in awe of how terrible he was and I had seats that weren't even close.

"Brick in yo face" Phone Post 3.0

That really happened? Phone Post 3.0

fuck i missed this... did this for real happen?

Oh look this thread again Phone Post 3.0

Yes, it really happened. The music cued up and he forgot to put the mic up to his mouth and the rapping began. Then he'd be doing some stupid arm swinging dance moves and forget to put the mic up to his face. When he did put the mic up to his mouth, there was NO CHANGE - ZERO to how the song sounded. It was embarrassing.

I didn't know his name before this, but I will never forget it.

"I didn't know what his name was until this thread, but his lip synching was about as bad as you can get."

Does it really matter if the music sucks anyways?

"This is clearly not freshly created garbage being delivered! This is fake, pre-made garbage!"

Was pretty awkward to see a "rapper" rocking his head back and forth like a metalhead lol

Was that dude retarded or something! Phone Post 3.0

Motherfucker tried to milly & vanilly his way through that

Res ipsa loquitar -

I thought the title meant this guy.....

Same Phone Post 3.0

jmont -
Res ipsa loquitar -

Same Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

One if the great moments in MMA. Phone Post 3.0

DMBpig -
jmont -
Res ipsa loquitar -

Same Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
Yup Phone Post 3.0

sweet n sassy -
DMBpig -
jmont -
Res ipsa loquitar -

Same Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
Yup Phone Post 3.0
He owes me two punches in the arm. I looked at the circle he's making with his right hand. Phone Post 3.0

Why is there no video of this on here yet? Phone Post 3.0

Im very confused Phone Post 3.0

Was painful... That guy was horrible... Loved how the crowd was booing. That whole main event was Garbology at its finest. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Was painful... That guy was horrible... Loved how the crowd was booing. That whole main event was Garbology at its finest. Phone Post 3.0
They are trying something else.
I don't think is working tho...
I watched, the whole think since Watching Werdun gives me flashbacks of Royce and Arona. Motive the dude but God damn he looks like bad standing. Phone Post 3.0

totally imagined the cutman holding Bonners hand like a child