Stock market BOOM - tried to tell you fools

What did I try to tell you fools in the thread from last night?  I spelled it out VERY CLEAR for you guys.  Go long in the market today.  Big time.  If you had sold short one of the 3x bear equity funds like I recommneded you do, you would be up well over 6% today. In ONE DAY.  I tried to tell you fools!  I'm literally LOLing my way to millions!!!!  Next time maybe you mofos will listen to me...

P.S., please don't ttt that other thread - some prick basically LITERALLY threatened to report me to the SEC for securities fraud, hence why I posted a new thread.

You stated the obvious. Stop trying to act like you’re Gordon Gecko.

That would just cancel out all of my trades because i mortgaged my house to short all my stocks on your advice a couple of weeks ago.

Where is the fun in that?

Homiespice is the man. He's even better at investing than Karabu.

Bassboats Budlight - 

"Go long"

How fucking retarded.

LOL, a recommendation to buy, that freaking NAILED IT 100%, is now "fucking retarted"?  I think you need to reevaluate how smart you really are...

Pencil Neck - 

Homiespice is the man. He's even better at investing than Karabu.

Thank you sir, much appreciated.

Daaaayyyyyaaammmm, approaching 3% on the old 'DAQ!!!!!!

3.26% on the NASDAQ!!!!!  Could have made 9% plus if you had done one of the 3x funds I had recommended!!!!!!

Bassboats Budlight - 
Homeslice -
Bassboats Budlight - 

"Go long"

How fucking retarded.

LOL, a recommendation to buy, that freaking NAILED IT 100%, is now "fucking retarted"?  I think you need to reevaluate how smart you really are...

A person can literally "buy long" everyday and make money and a person can short everyday and still make money.

"go long" is vague as hell and youre a dipshit to think yure some kind of a Nostradamus.

Dipshit, yesterday I said "GO LONG TOMORROW MONDAY 3/26/18".  Vague as hell?  How much dummer could you possibly be???

Homeslice - why aren't you rich?

Bassboats Budlight - 

I have a good one, buy low and sell high.  

Fuck, im so smart.

No you are a fucking idiot too stupid to realize that saying the market will go up big on a particular day, and it really going up big on that day, is somehow equivalent to saying generally "buy low sell high".  You just concentrate on remembering to breathe, dumbass. 

CanadaDry - 

I am.

Crooklyn - 

Homeslice Axelrod

Word.

Homeslice -

Daaaayyyyyaaammmm, approaching 3% on the old 'DAQ!!!!!!

Haven't been paying attention. What's causing the rise?

Also, in early

Any specific securities you're looking at Homeslice?

Woah man it’s like you invented a new investing strategy. Maybe you should call it “Buy the fucking dip”....oh wait...

Homeslice -
CanadaDry - 

I am.

Then why are you you trying so hard to get some recognition on here?

CanadaDry - 
Homeslice -
CanadaDry - 

I am.

Then why are you you trying so hard to get some recognition on here?

Just trying to help you out borhem.

lol.

hows that going long last week working out now? trump finding a way to make a recession out of nothing....MAGA