*stocks* AXIM- Your thoughts?

So AXIM has seen tremendous growth over the last 2 months and continues to rise. It's at a 52 week high of $15.00 a share and was sitting at around .02 last february. I wanted to get in around .48 but didn't pull the trigger. I did however get 500 shares at $6 a piece. Anybody have any thoughts on AXIM. Not sure how high this ceiling is, as with all pennies. It's extremely volatile but this has just been climbing and climbing. 

Ill have to research this

Ttt anybody?  Had horrible dreams last night lol. And I'm contemplating selling to avoid a disaster but I feel this one hasn't hit its ceiling yet. Resistance point showing at 17...

Jesus.....2 cents a share to $15!!! Never heard of AXIM but I'll have to just read into it out of curiosity now.

Yeah man. Missed the boat by like $5.98 haha sucks. It's a product of MJNA which is I believe the 2nd oldest marijuana traded company. They own like 45 percent of AXIM. 

in

15.50. Keep rising baby keep rising. I'm nervous. Lol

16 now! How high will it rise 

Hit the resistance point. SOLD!

Don't know much about them but from some quick research, seems like they have a solid advisory board

http://aximbiotech.com/advisory-board/

Funny thing I got told by a taxi driver about the stock early on but I can't profit from it anyways. It still hurts. 

Z NEDCMK1 - 
BeardedGlory - 

Hit the resistance point. SOLD!

I was just posting "sell mortimer sell"

Nice trade.

I bought a few MJ pennies and they all promptly dropped to zero. 

I hate penny stocks. 

I never traded penny stocks, it seems like if you don't sell at the perfect time you are out of luck. There just isn't enough real time consistent buying liquidity to handle strong profit taking from people who bought lower and are selling

Z NEDCMK1 -
BeardedGlory - 

Ttt anybody?  Had horrible dreams last night lol. And I'm contemplating selling to avoid a disaster but I feel this one hasn't hit its ceiling yet. Resistance point showing at 17...

What makes you think 17 is a resistance point? 

A lot of research and several stating the same thing. So I went with it. With the volatility in pot stocks and penny stocks in general I'd rather be cautious and bail out and cash my check at  h first sign of resistance. Made a few thousand off of this in about a week. I'm content. If it rises it rises. I'm just surprised that MJNA has stayed in the penny teens seeing as axim has risen the way it has. 

Like any one person can have a big position and fuck the whole thing up, not for this stock , but a lot of penny stocks

BeardedGlory - 
Z NEDCMK1 -
BeardedGlory - 

A lot of research and several stating the same thing. So I went with it. With the volatility in pot stocks and penny stocks in general I'd rather be cautious and bail out and cash my check at  h first sign of resistance. Made a few thousand off of this in about a week. I'm content. If it rises it rises. I'm just surprised that MJNA has stayed in the penny teens seeing as axim has risen the way it has. 

You aren't interested in a long term investment with them? Looking to buy them lower? Or you see this as purely a short term play with no other interests

This is true. It's starting to drop. Looking like a solid play on my part. Debating on buying more if it drops substantially in the coming days.  

Lindsay PhDDD -
BeardedGlory - 
Z NEDCMK1 -
BeardedGlory - 

You aren't interested in a long term investment with them? Looking to buy them lower? Or you see this as purely a short term play with no other interests

Once it drops lower. If it does say around 12-13 I'll buy more and invest long term. Yeah long term right now are MU and AMD. MU should have a great 2017. Another that is looking for a comeback year is CMG. I'd guess they will be around $450 towards the end of the year 

BeardedGlory - 
Z NEDCMK1 -
BeardedGlory - 

Interesting. Looks like MJNA average  volume is 42 million and AXIM is 125 thousand

The more volume something has, the slower it's going to move because there is a lot of liquidity at every tick. So if a bunch of people are buying AXIM at any given time, there are less sellers at those prices. The market moves up to find sellers. If a bunch of people are buying MJNA at any given time, there are plenty of sellers for them to buy from. So the  market doesn't have to stretch as far. Something can get stuck if there is a lot of volume at a low price. 

That's a good sign for Axim though, it shows a lot of that market is long term investing

Holy shit - just saw the one month and three month chart. One month ago it was sitting at $7.17 / three months ago at $0.35!