stolen from joe rogan.net

I'l prob get sued for putting this down but i have nothing so here goes;

Brazil is da shit...
Friday, May 16, 2003 09:53 pm - JoeRogan

I'm writing this from Sao Paulo, Brazil right now, and this place is one of the coolest fucking spots on the planet, by far.
The American dollar is stronger than that little Japanese kid in a hot dog eating contest, and every girl you see has been blessed with the big juicy ass gene, and spared the horrors of north American sexual shame.

To someone like me that struggles daily in a fit of confusion and anger with the unnatural behavior that is expected of the average American, this place is both proof and panacea.
Evidence that it's not so much the humans that are so fucked up, but rather it's the bizarre and artificial patterns or behavior our society forces on it's citizens that tear us apart from the inside, and leave so many depressed and empty.

Here in Brazil the human animal runs free.
Everyone is happy, and everyone is smiling.
There's no money to be made, so nobody focuses on it. There's a large catholic base here, but it appears that the entire population must have gotten together collectively and decided to make good use out of that whole "confession" loop hole thing, because it's quite obvious that no one is letting a silly little thing like "sin" or the threat of something as vague as "hell" get in the way of a good time.

As a matter of fact, I don't think I can ever remember being in a place that seemed more sexually free.
The warm, humid air leaves a thin, but undeniable film of fuck over everything it touches, and my friends and I have been laughing our asses off since the moment we got off the plane.
If only pot were legal, and the economy wasn't so fucked up, it would be the most perfect place on the globe.

I'm down here for the prestigious Abu Dhabi World Submission Grappling Championships supporting my good friend Eddie Bravo who is competing as the top American representative in the 65.9 kilogram class. 80 of the most dangerous martial artists in the entire world have traveled down here to try to choke the fuck out of each other in what is the world series of grappling.

I brought my camera, and I brought my video camera, but being the dumb ass that I am, I forgot to bring the USB cable the connects my camera to my laptop, so unless I can find a computer store here that has a card reader, I'll have to wait until I get back to the states to upload pictures.

Yeah, I know I haven't updated this site in forever, but I've been busy, and various other excuses.

More to come soon...

MORE proof that rogan is the shit, all you rogan haters on here can bite me.....

ttt for rogan

Eddie Bravo is 145 lbs?