Stomping hands?

So, is it legal? For instance, I someone is playing the downed opponent game with a hand down, can you stomp their hand? Phone Post 3.0

I dunno but I'm all for it if they're playin that game.

don't see why you couldn't low kick his arm right out too.

If the guy is playing the hand down not to get kneed or kicked in an obvious or dickish way I would say it's cool.

Happiness Bunny - If the guy is playing the hand down not to get kneed or kicked in an obvious or dickish way I would say it's cool.
Right? I mean, if someone is playing that BS, why can't you? I just think it'd be devious and was curious if there was something against it similar to no small joint manipulation. But I don't think there's any technical rule against it. Phone Post 3.0

Its legal. Ludwig did it a few times early in his career. Thigh stomps too. Phone Post

It's totally legal.

Should be legal,most things should be legal tho Phone Post 3.0

bruised - 
Happiness Bunny - If the guy is playing the hand down not to get kneed or kicked in an obvious or dickish way I would say it's cool.
Right? I mean, if someone is playing that BS, why can't you? I just think it'd be devious and was curious if there was something against it similar to no small joint manipulation. But I don't think there's any technical rule against it. Phone Post 3.0

Damn straight!

You don't often see soccer kicks to the body when a guy is on all 4s.

You know those kicks we see nowadays to the knee, bending it back?

What if you aim for the shin, aiming to break bone?

dermotfix -

You don't often see soccer kicks to the body when a guy is on all 4s.

You know those kicks we see nowadays to the knee, bending it back?

What if you aim for the shin, aiming to break bone?

I think an injury would be much more likely from aiming at the knee. Either way, I'm pretty sure both are legal. Phone Post

It''s easier to grab the foot than stomp the hand...