STOP HATING KAHBIB HES MINI FEDOR

He’s th closest thing to a 2nd coming of the GOAT.  Khabib is 29-0... remember when Fedor was undeafened for 10 years?  Has the 1 punch KO casting punches and superior judo/wrestling. 

#Khabibtime

WattMell - God can we stop talking about Fedor? The man's been irrelevant in mma for 8 yrs now. I remember when I had to constantly hear about Cormier being "black fedor" a couple years ago. Now Khabib is "mini" Fedor"? Give us a fucking break. Take away his sketchy record in Japan and he's mediocre at best.

Name me any fighter that rag dolls ufc competition around and has an undefeated record???

WattMell - God can we stop talking about Fedor? The man's been irrelevant in mma for 8 yrs now. I remember when I had to constantly hear about Cormier being "black fedor" a couple years ago. Now Khabib is "mini" Fedor"? Give us a fucking break. Take away his sketchy record in Japan and he's mediocre at best.

stfu

Just when I thought I had read the dumbest post of the day in the OP, I went ahead and read the first comment.