STOP ORDERING HAWAIIN PIZZA!!!!!

good doggie

Too late. Literally just ordered

Pineapple on pizza makes perfect sense given the proper conditions. If you’ve got a ham, pepperoni or bacon pizza then the smokiness of the protein combined with the sweetness of the pineapple is incredibly complimentary. Sweet and smoky have always complimented each other well, think maple bacon or honey ham. If you’re eating a pepperoni pizza without pineapple then you’re in the wrong, straighten your life out. 

Fresh (uncooked) pineapple is best on a pizza

BBQ sauce, ham, chicken, pineapple, extra cheese, thin crust. 

Thank me later. 

Sweetness has no place on a pizza.

Hot sauce on Hawaiian pizza, AKA "The Fiery Hawaiian", makes it great. Spice counters the sweetness of pineapple. BBQ sauce and pineapple is sweet on sweet and makes it gross. Trust me, I've been eating pizza for a LONG time.

Fruit does not belong on a pizza. Period.

I love Hawaiian pizza. Anyone who's got a problem with that can take it up with my fists!

VFR -

You’re aware that the tomato is a fruit, correct?  

EFM -

BBQ sauce? 

There was a guy here who killed a pizza delivery driver and the only reason they caught him was he ordered pineapples and pepperoni. Seems there was a psychological problem thst had a history of ordered that combo. 

That mans a goddamned hero. Not guilty!

I am pretty traditional with most food. I don't like shit deconstructed, or too over the top. However, I will admit, I don't mind a spicy hawaiin pizza from time to time. Pepperoni, Pineapple and Jalepenos...

EFM - 

Pineapple only belongs on pineapple

TFK_Mas Tisu - 

Pineapple only belongs on pineapple

What about a fooking ham?

VFR -

Ummm....so then all pizza is null and void in your mind? Are you not familiar with this crazy ingredient that's the case for all standard pizza sauce? 

(Hint: it's called tomato)

ABCTT_IDOHARM -
VFR -

You’re aware that the tomato is a fruit, correct?  

Wrong.

The tomato is a vegetable.