STOP SHOVING WOMEN'S MMA DOWN OUR THROATS!

I don't mind the occasional women's fight but at least make sure both women are qualified and highly exciting. I have watched MMA with hundreds of people through the years and every single one of them doesn't care for the women's division. Please stop forcing this upon us, ZUFFA. Either get rid of them or make all women's fight cards so we can bypass them. "Oh, that card is a women's MMA one? Cool, I'll find something else to do that night." Phone Post 3.0

Your closet must be splitting at the hinges trying to hold you in. Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - Your closet must be splitting at the hinges trying to hold you in. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, your mom's got quite a grip. Phone Post 3.0

You could just put something else on if it bothers you that much. One fight on the prelims isn't exactly shoving wmma down our throats. It wasn't an exciting fight but there are plenty of male fights that I could say the same about. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck it, I agree Kostakio. Phone Post 3.0

Eh, it's coming from the same douchebag that said it would "never" happen.

He is literally years and years behind the curve. Jeff Osborne had women fighting in Hook-n-Shoot about 10 years or more ago.

Didn't want TUF....TUF saved their asses.

Didn't want women....now women are the greatest.

He'll do anything for a buck because he's clueless.

ShanTheMan - Fuck it, I agree Kostakio. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up for not being afraid to say what you feel. Phone Post 3.0

One fight on the prelims on FS2 is not shoving it down our throats Phone Post 3.0

man meets tate -

suicide yourself

Faggots like you are ruining this board. Not because you disagree with an unpopular opinion, but rather the disrespectful manner in which you do. Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - 
MMAhaiku - Your closet must be splitting at the hinges trying to hold you in. Phone Post 3.0

WHy are you gay if you don't enjoy womens MMA?

WUT?

Kostakio -
I don't get it. Phone Post 3.0

ShaneMillerBJJ - One fight on the prelims on FS2 is not shoving it down our throats Phone Post 3.0
I'm not even talking about today. How many times have there been women fights on PPVs? Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku -
Kostakio -
I don't get it. Phone Post 3.0
I'll explain in about 7 more minutes. Phone Post 3.0

A fight on the prelims= women's fights being shoved down your throat? Alrighty then... Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio -
ShaneMillerBJJ - One fight on the prelims on FS2 is not shoving it down our throats Phone Post 3.0
I'm not even talking about today. How many times have there been women fights on PPVs? Phone Post 3.0
Beside Ronda, not many. Phone Post 3.0

I think it's more important to provide professional women in MMA with paychecks,than to pander to your inconvenience.

Don't like a post of Facebook? Scroll past it. Don't like a song on the radio? Put in a CD. Don't like a TV show? Change the channel.

I don't see the logic behind complaining about men or women MMA. Don't like women's MMA? Don't watch it. Move on. Go in the kitchen and drink a beer.

Complaining about it makes you look petty.

ausgepicht - I think it's more important to provide professional women in MMA with paychecks,than to pander to your inconvenience.

Don't like a post of Facebook? Scroll past it. Don't like a song on the radio? Put in a CD. Don't like a TV show? Change the channel.

I don't see the logic behind complaining about men or women MMA. Don't like women's MMA? Don't watch it. Move on. Go in the kitchen and drink a beer.

Complaining about it makes you look petty.
So I should think you're petty when you voice your opinion? Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio -
man meets tate -

suicide yourself

Faggots like you are ruining this board. Not because you disagree with an unpopular opinion, but rather the disrespectful manner in which you do. Phone Post 3.0
DING DING DING!!

Kostakio is on fire in this thread.

Preach brotha, preach. Phone Post 3.0

Wow.

This much angst over a prelim fight on a channel that only a few dozen people get? I can understand being pissed off about WMMA on the main card of a PPV, but getting this worked up over a FS2 prelim? Lighten up Francis.

Jesus Cannons -
Kostakio -
man meets tate -

suicide yourself

DING DING DING!!

Kostakio is on fire in this thread.

Preach brotha, preach. Phone Post 3.0
Thank you, Sir. I blame democrats and liberals in general for the decline of this message board. j.k. :p Phone Post 3.0