STOP SHOVING WOMEN'S MMA DOWN OUR THROATS!

Kostakio - 
ausgepicht - I think it's more important to provide professional women in MMA with paychecks,than to pander to your inconvenience.

Don't like a post of Facebook? Scroll past it. Don't like a song on the radio? Put in a CD. Don't like a TV show? Change the channel.

I don't see the logic behind complaining about men or women MMA. Don't like women's MMA? Don't watch it. Move on. Go in the kitchen and drink a beer.

Complaining about it makes you look petty.
So I should think you're petty when you voice your opinion? Phone Post 3.0

My opinion isn't based in misogyny, ignorant and hateful.

You'd rather more women go without a paycheck so you aren't inconvenienced.

You have a first world problem. I called you on it, and you didn't like it, so you said "I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

I think it's pretty clear who's really being petty.

Regardless, Women's MMA is here to stay and will only grow, so it looks like you're going to have to suck it cupcake.

OP doesn't look petty, he looks like a backwoods woman hater who is wondering how laundry gets dine when a girl is fighting.

1 fight per card (not even) is hardly shoving anything down your throat. Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - I don't mind the occasional women's fight but at least make sure both women are qualified and highly exciting. I have watched MMA with hundreds of people through the years and every single one of them doesn't care for the women's division. Please stop forcing this upon us, ZUFFA. Either get rid of them or make all women's fight cards so we can bypass them. "Oh, that card is a women's MMA one? Cool, I'll find something else to do that night." Phone Post 3.0

So someone forced you to watch?

Get over it.

ausgepicht - I think it's more important to provide professional women in MMA with paychecks,than to pander to your inconvenience.

Don't like a post of Facebook? Scroll past it. Don't like a song on the radio? Put in a CD. Don't like a TV show? Change the channel.

I don't see the logic behind complaining about men or women MMA. Don't like women's MMA? Don't watch it. Move on. Go in the kitchen and drink a beer.

So when you go and watch a basketball game or whatever you watch, would you be happy if they shoehorned a WNBA game in-between each quarter?

Steve4192 - Wow.

This much angst over a prelim fight on a channel that only a few dozen people get? I can understand being pissed off about WMMA on the main card of a PPV, but getting this worked up over a FS2 prelim? Lighten up Francis.
If you read the rest of the comments, you'd have seen the part where I say I'm not just referring to tonight. In fact, I didn't even see that fight. I just think women's MMA is not entertaining, with maybe the exception of very few. If women's MMA is so great, then you supporters should be all for an all women's MMA card. Correct? I say keep all the men and women's MMA on different cards. Phone Post 3.0

Chimp Strength -
ausgepicht - I think it's more important to provide professional women in MMA with paychecks,than to pander to your inconvenience.

So when you go and watch a basketball game or whatever you watch, would you be happy if they shoehorned a WNBA game in-between each quarter?
This guy gets it! Phone Post 3.0

Chimp Strength -

Horrible analogy. Phone Post 3.0

CerronePoundsOnMeStrong - 
Kostakio -
ShaneMillerBJJ - One fight on the prelims on FS2 is not shoving it down our throats Phone Post 3.0
I'm not even talking about today. How many times have there been women fights on PPVs? Phone Post 3.0
Beside Ronda, not many. Phone Post 3.0

This I can't remember any other than Ronda. 177 has the Bayzler. Fight and 178 has the zingano fight but can't think of any others in he past

MMAhaiku - 
Chimp Strength -

What are you, the analogy police? Do you get the point?

haha Phone Post 3.0

Get ur friends to watch a Rousey fight, they are entertaining she always destroys Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - 
Chimp Strength -

This guy gets it! Phone Post 3.0

exactly how I feel.
When strikeforce started doing it I was like...

Wut?

Chimp Strength -
MMAhaiku - 
Chimp Strength -

I'd get it more if there were ever, in the history of the NBA, a time when the played a game in between quarters of another game. Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - 
Chimp Strength -
MMAhaiku - 
Chimp Strength -

I'd get it more if there were ever, in the history of the NBA, a time when the played a game in between quarters of another game. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't realise there were such degrees of 'getting' something.
The point is, people pay for the pinnacle of a sport and WMMA, as with WNBA, is not that. What it is, is a bullshit PC exercise.
They've already proven beyond doubt that 135 is about as deep as the kiddy pool at Wet and Wild. I wonder who we'll see Rhonda destroy next. I wouldn't be surprised if they tell her to go easy on someone so they can pass it off as a close fight and build a rival for her.

They should take $10 off every ppv with women on it aside from Rousey cause she's a champ Phone Post 3.0

I'll pay to watch Ronda beat them up

Watching WMMA fights to me is like watching Flyweight and Bantamweight MMA. 

I like both.

FETT_DiscipleDojo -

Watching WMMA fights to me is like watching Flyweight and Bantamweight MMA. 

I like both.

Why? They are nothing alike Phone Post 3.0

Shut up slut Phone Post 3.0

OP is 100% correct.

Garbage womens mma has out me right off the UFC.