STOP SHOVING WOMEN'S MMA DOWN OUR THROATS!

ausgepicht - 
Kostakio - 
ausgepicht - I think it's more important to provide professional women in MMA with paychecks,than to pander to your inconvenience.

Don't like a post of Facebook? Scroll past it. Don't like a song on the radio? Put in a CD. Don't like a TV show? Change the channel.

I don't see the logic behind complaining about men or women MMA. Don't like women's MMA? Don't watch it. Move on. Go in the kitchen and drink a beer.

Complaining about it makes you look petty.
So I should think you're petty when you voice your opinion? Phone Post 3.0

My opinion isn't based in misogyny, ignorant and hateful.

You'd rather more women go without a paycheck so you aren't inconvenienced.

You have a first world problem. I called you on it, and you didn't like it, so you said "I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

I think it's pretty clear who's really being petty.

Regardless, Women's MMA is here to stay and will only grow, so it looks like you're going to have to suck it cupcake.

Amazing argument, bro.

"Professional mixed martial artist" isn't the only job these women can do so me not wanting to pay to support them isn't sexism.

By that logic, I can come up with any dumbass idea I want and claim you're some kind of bigot for not paying me to do it, no matter how non-existent the demand.

Being in the UFC isn't a fucking human right. You're there (ostensibly) because people want to watch you. It's a business and businesses are supposed to give their customers what they want. And Ronda's meh-tier ppv buy rates after massive mainstream exposure suggest she's not what they want. You can be sure the rest of the division is wanted even less than this "biggest star ever".

Only in the mind of an imbecile is everything assumed to be malicious. It's a fucking preference, you ignorant mook. It's pure apathy, that's all. Get a grip.

And it's not here to stay. This lesson has been learned and the UFC is simply intent on learning it again.

I agree Phone Post 3.0

Cant agree with this bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - I think it's more important to provide professional women in MMA with paychecks,than to pander to your inconvenience.

Don't like a post of Facebook? Scroll past it. Don't like a song on the radio? Put in a CD. Don't like a TV show? Change the channel.

I don't see the logic behind complaining about men or women MMA. Don't like women's MMA? Don't watch it. Move on. Go in the kitchen and drink a beer.

So as a fan he can't express his opinion or provide feedback? Sure he can.
Don't like it? Don't read it, no?

Let's face it, women's MMA is a joke at this point in time. Who knows what the future will bring though. Phone Post 3.0

gasper oliver son -

Signed.  I'm not as hell bent as OP seems, but there are so few women that have talent that looks anything what it takes for a guy to make it to into the UFC that when you get a boring WMMA fight (which is most of them in my opinion) it really ruins the card's momentum.  I just think there aren't nearly enough high level women to justify having them.  That said, I could live with 1 fight per every other card, way down on the prelims, but putting a Bazler fight on a main card, for example, is a big foul.

Only saw shayna's fight on tuf huh? Run your cumdumpster elsewhere. Phone Post 3.0

Shoved down our throat? Lmao they have one female fight every couple shows

tbi0904 - A fight on the prelims= women's fights being shoved down your throat? Alrighty then... Phone Post 3.0

This. 

Da fuq is OP talking about? Phone Post 3.0

The booty jiggles alone make WMMA worth it. Phone Post 3.0

Chimp Strength - 
MMAhaiku - 
Chimp Strength -
MMAhaiku - 
Chimp Strength -
ausgepicht - I think it's more important to provide professional women in MMA with paychecks,than to pander to your inconvenience.

So when you go and watch a basketball game or whatever you watch, would you be happy if they shoehorned a WNBA game in-between each quarter?
Horrible analogy. Phone Post 3.0

What are you, the analogy police? Do you get the point?
I'd get it more if there were ever, in the history of the NBA, a time when the played a game in between quarters of another game. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't realise there were such degrees of 'getting' something.
The point is, people pay for the pinnacle of a sport and WMMA, as with WNBA, is not that. What it is, is a bullshit PC exercise.
They've already proven beyond doubt that 135 is about as deep as the kiddy pool at Wet and Wild. I wonder who we'll see Rhonda destroy next. I wouldn't be surprised if they tell her to go easy on someone so they can pass it off as a close fight and build a rival for her.

Asking that your point is sound is not "PC." They are so far apart, that whatever point you originally had went to shit when you made that ridiculous analogy.
On top of all that, you set yourself up so when ronda finally has a close fight, you can say "told you so UFC thrown UFC UFC work!"
There is really no pleasing some people.

Kostakio - I don't mind the occasional women's fight but at least make sure both women are qualified and highly exciting. I have watched MMA with hundreds of people through the years and every single one of them doesn't care for the women's division. Please stop forcing this upon us, ZUFFA. Either get rid of them or make all women's fight cards so we can bypass them. "Oh, that card is a women's MMA one? Cool, I'll find something else to do that night." Phone Post 3.0
OP prefers having men shoved down his throat. Phone Post 3.0

NorthernIrishZombie -
Kostakio - I don't mind the occasional women's fight but at least make sure both women are qualified and highly exciting. I have watched MMA with hundreds of people through the years and every single one of them doesn't care for the women's division. Please stop forcing this upon us, ZUFFA. Either get rid of them or make all women's fight cards so we can bypass them. "Oh, that card is a women's MMA one? Cool, I'll find something else to do that night." Phone Post 3.0
OP prefers having men shoved down his throat. Phone Post 3.0
lulz Phone Post 3.0

gasper oliver son -

lol, was this serious?

I think it was. He has a point to an extent but I think he's reaching for the most part. Women were fine before their MMA "paycheck". Besides, all I'm proposing is having an all women's MMA card. That way, like I said, people who are not interested in watching them, can simply bypass those cards. Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - Fuck it, I agree Kostakio. Phone Post 3.0
Same. Phone Post 3.0

Ebin214 - 
Chimp Strength - 
MMAhaiku - 
Chimp Strength -
MMAhaiku - 
Chimp Strength -

So when you go and watch a basketball game or whatever you watch, would you be happy if they shoehorned a WNBA game in-between each quarter?
Horrible analogy. Phone Post 3.0

What are you, the analogy police? Do you get the point?
I'd get it more if there were ever, in the history of the NBA, a time when the played a game in between quarters of another game. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't realise there were such degrees of 'getting' something.
The point is, people pay for the pinnacle of a sport and WMMA, as with WNBA, is not that. What it is, is a bullshit PC exercise.
They've already proven beyond doubt that 135 is about as deep as the kiddy pool at Wet and Wild. I wonder who we'll see Rhonda destroy next. I wouldn't be surprised if they tell her to go easy on someone so they can pass it off as a close fight and build a rival for her.

Asking that your point is sound is not "PC." They are so far apart, that whatever point you originally had went to shit when you made that ridiculous analogy.
On top of all that, you set yourself up so when ronda finally has a close fight, you can say "told you so UFC thrown UFC UFC work!"
There is really no pleasing some people.

I give zero fucks about any of Rondas fights so, I assure you I will not be saying I told you so should she ever have a close one as thats not what I'm getting at. The only WMMA fight I cared to see at any point was her vs Cyborg and thats dead and done now anyway. Like someone else said, maybe WMMA has a place at some point in the future, just in my opinion it doesn't now.
As for the analogy, I was trying to figure a way to fit it into one of you 'Murican sports to make it easy for you, I'll not bother next time.
It's not a case of not being able to be pleased, its a case of providing a substandard product in order to suit the 'PC' brigade. If the women were as technically sound as the men then I wouldn't have as much of a problem.

Whether I agree or disagree, it's Kostakio so I will definite read his post And consider. I def find the wmma to be at a lower level, but sometimes that can be exciting. Phone Post

I enjoy it much more when they shove men down our throats.

It's a smoke break. Every card needs one.

They are just leeching off the men's hard work. Bocek has a good point to be pissed despite not being a main eventer himself. Let's make a female only UFC card and see how well it does. How about that? They bring in mainstream interest because of the novelty factor and feminist angle but the core fan base couldn't give less of a shit.