Stop the F'ing Spoiler Thread Titles!

please stop implying the winner of a fight in the thread title kids. it ruins stuff.

lol

Don't come on here if you haven't seen the fights yet genius.

never ceases to amase me the people who come on a forum after an event asking for their not to be spoilers.

RKing85 - never ceases to amase me the people who come on a forum after an event asking for their not to be spoilers.

you guys are so insentive. some people want to come to a mma forum a hour after the event is over to check and see if there is another "do you think x fighter could beat fedor" thread BEFORE they watch the fight they recorded earlier.

I say the forum should cater to the 98% of people who have seen it, on free tv, and want to discuss it in the hours afterwards....If not, how long is appropriate to wait before I go to the MMA forum I subscribe to, looking to discuss the fights that just ended,the best time to talk about them?

1800champagne - Don't come on here if you haven't seen the fights yet genius.

I had to learn that the hard way on UFC 93... made a boring decision even worse...

no prob broseph.

the 6,000 people on this forum will refrain from discussing fights that ended two hours ago that you missed cause your girlfriend made you watch nurse jackie with her while she wolfed down cookie dough ice cream and you wanted to come give your opinions on some more "who would win if fighter A and fighter B fought?" and "I'm still mad at BJ for the things he said about GSP" threads before launching your DVR.

that's our bad.

send us private messages when you're done viewing so we can get back to discussions.

Dude, stop crying. I've been spoiled in real time MANY A TIME on this forum.