Stop using "you signed a contract to fight @ 151

Jones did not breach his contract in any way.
He just decided not to do a solid for Dana.
Nowhere does his contract state he must fight whoever they decide.
Is he a dick for not fighting? Maybe?
Is the UFC to blame for not having a better back up plan? Yes.
Is the UFC to blame for placing all their eggs in 1 greedy basket? Yes.
Should the UFC learn from this? I hope so.
Should the UFC stop building 1 fight cards? Yes.
Should the UFC revise fighter contracts to prevent this from happening again? Yes.
Should Dana have thrown Jones under the bus? No.
Should you sheep continue to submit your brains over to the UFC? Unfortunately, there are going to be mindless humans on this earth. Too bad most of them watch "UFC" and post on the UG.
Stop, relax, and let go of your emotions and begin to use your mind. Phone Post

Any adult who has held any worth while job for any decent time period, either knows and understands, or finds out the hard way-that sometimes you are needed to work/perform in a way that isn't in your job description or regular job duties. Sometimes situations happen that you have no control over, yet you are asked to play clean up.

In hindsight, instead of pointing out to management of a fortune 500 company that this is wrong, so and so is wrong, it could be better this way, yadda yadda yadda, had I just shut up and tried to fix things instead of doing what I thought I was allowed to do(speak my mind), I wouldn't have conveniently been laid off.

Jones won't be fired, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he loses his UFC sponsorship, as well as is played hardball harder than normal considering he had no interest in helping UFC.

All Jones has to do, is win and win and win some more, and this won't be nearly as bad in hindsight. However this will be remembered by the people who can pay him the most, and I believe he'll lose money that UFC would've not thought twice about paying him had they known they have an awesome champion who plays ball when needed/required.

Why did you make the same thread under 2 different titles?

This situation was handled poorly by the UFC and by Jon Jones. Phone Post

Zen - Why did you make the same thread under 2 different titles?

This situation was handled poorly by the UFC and by Jon Jones. Phone Post

And Hendo, he let his pride get in the way and deserves some blame as well. (if the injuring his knee three weeks ago is true) Phone Post

After evwryone at zuffa stayed quiet avout the dwi.. And backed his ass up he does this.. Hes worse than rampage Phone Post

" Should the UFC revise fighter contracts to prevent this from happening again? Yes"

no,it would give them to much control.all dana has to do is make a call ,tell a fighter to sit out and replace them with anyone he wants.thats not fair for any fighter.

im sure they could have worked out a big # for jones and he would have fought  and they didnt.when the contract works out for the ufc dana's happy,when  it dont ,well he talks shit about you.

floyd made 45 million on a 90 million gross,jbj makes 400,000 on a 30 million gross

12, I see what you are saying. There is no doubt there are holes which can be exploited.
Fill in the holes, and make a fair contract.
Agree to fight any (agreeing) top 10 opponent on 48 hours notice.
Pick up a shovel and start filling in the holes.
What else could go wrong? Now, fix it. Phone Post