Stop wasting time wwe

These guys need to stop wasting time on
Santino/Emma/fandango/Layla thing also need to stop the midget and 3mb and matador crap and focus that time on intercontinental/US/tag team/ diva titles, I mean storylines for all give them mic time make it like the big belt an good storylines ! Just my two cents Phone Post 3.0

They won't. They need comedy for the kids and the IC and US just need to be unified now that the draft extension is over. Phone Post 3.0

Anything that keeps Fandango and 3mb on tv is a good thing. Phone Post 3.0

Dunno how u like these segments they do my head in Phone Post 3.0

There's really no reason why they can't do both. Especially with 3 hours of Raw. That's simply too long and all they are doing is dragging it out.

Horswaggle and Torito is pretty funny and the crowd is actually into it, but OP is correct.

Looks like they may be starting to showcase the other belts finally as well, but we will see. Phone Post 3.0

3mb is gold.

I actually don't think they use them enough.

santino is good too, but I wish they would make him less of a fuck up in the ring.

I record / torrent RAW after it airs now to skip all that shit OP mentioned.

dangerboy12 - 3mb is gold.

I actually don't think they use them enough.

santino is good too, but I wish they would make him less of a fuck up in the ring.
They could use these dudes without making them such massive jokes! Phone Post 3.0