Stop with the body shots nonsense

They had fuck all to do with Mendes giving the fight to Conor.

If they had been doing that much damage, Mendes never would have been able to ragdoll Conor on the ground the way he did.

It's pretty obvious what happened. What's sad is that few will admit it. It's the pink elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about.

It is pretty obvious. Connor picked him apart on the feet when he could and capitalized on it. Phone Post 3.0

The two strikes to the body set up the knockout. If you rewatch it you'll see mendes can't catch his breath and doesn't put his hands back up. You sir, are a dumb person Phone Post 3.0

ThinkMMA - It is pretty obvious. Connor picked him apart on the feet when he could and capitalized on it. Phone Post 3.0

Does picking someone apart on the feet include spending the majority of the fight on your back eating elbows?

Didn't think so.

HIBBA JIBBA
GLUBBA GLUBBA
WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH
GRIPPLE GRIPPLE BLORP BLORP BLORP
NOISE NOISE NOISE NOISE

I'm thinking OP should be blasted with body shots. My guess is she's never taken any.

PunchesandKicks - The two strikes to the body set up the knockout. If you rewatch it you'll see mendes can't catch his breath and doesn't put his hands back up. You sir, are a dumb person Phone Post 3.0

What I saw was Mendes put his hands down and stick his chin out. The reason why...I think we all know.

It is why he gassed so fast....period. chad has the cardio, he knows it was the body shots Phone Post 3.0

So you think those shots Chad hit Conor had no KO intentions behind them?

You are merely another mourning fan boy falling back on "it was fixed!!" as a coping mechanism.

Put on your big boy pants and deal with the world. Everyone's fighter loses at some point. Phone Post 3.0

guncoi977 - It is why he gassed so fast....period. chad has the cardio, he knows it was the body shots Phone Post 3.0

He has cardio...exactly.

You said it, friend.

Chad doesn't just gas.

Hmmmm....

Soul Gravy - They had fuck all to do with Mendes giving the fight to Conor.

If they had been doing that much damage, Mendes never would have been able to ragdoll Conor on the ground the way he did.

It's pretty obvious what happened. What's sad is that few will admit it. It's the pink elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about.
Did you actually pay attention to how many of those spinning kicks hit Chad's body?

Not to mention the other shots and Connor's constant pressure.

Chad was done.

All these "but....but....he was....." excuses make fans look mentally weak. At the end of the day, all that matters is the win. Phone Post 3.0

You're insinuating the fight was fixed? Lol Phone Post 3.0

Ever taken body shots, op? Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves - So you think those shots Chad hit Conor had no KO intentions behind them?

You are merely another mourning fan boy falling back on "it was fixed!!" as a coping mechanism.

Put on your big boy pants and deal with the world. Everyone's fighter loses at some point. Phone Post 3.0

I'm think elbows on the ground are some of the safest "real" strikes that can be thrown without a huge fear of accidentally ending the fight before the appropriate time.

Shut the fuck up! Donny you're out of your element! Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy -
ThinkMMA - It is pretty obvious. Connor picked him apart on the feet when he could and capitalized on it. Phone Post 3.0

Does picking someone apart on the feet include spending the majority of the fight on your back eating elbows?

Didn't think so.
I'm not sure but I think the bit where he said picking him apart on the feet when he could means just when they were on their feet, so in answer to your question, it's probably a no. Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy -
SurgicalGloves - So you think those shots Chad hit Conor had no KO intentions behind them?

I'm think elbows on the ground are some of the safest "real" strikes that can be thrown without a huge fear of accidentally ending the fight before the appropriate time.
Whatever helps you feel better. Phone Post 3.0

OP started his rag as soon as Dean pushed Conor off of turtled up Mendes. Phone Post 3.0

Poopyface TomatoNose - 

Did you actually pay attention to how many of those spinning kicks hit Chad's body?

Not to mention the other shots and Connor's constant pressure.

Chad was done.

All these "but....but....he was....." excuses make fans look mentally weak. At the end of the day, all that matters is the win. Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ constant pressure.

Yes, Conor put so much pressure on Chad...from the bottom. Eating elbows.

Spinning kicks, unless you're moving straight into it, also = LOL

Soul Gravy -
guncoi977 - It is why he gassed so fast....period. chad has the cardio, he knows it was the body shots Phone Post 3.0

He has cardio...exactly.

You said it, friend.

Chad doesn't just gas.

Hmmmm....
What's it like to train at Team Alpha Male? Phone Post 3.0