Stop with the HATE!!!

I'm not the biggest bones fan but just stop with all this hate. Cheal doesn't deserve to fight jones and I'm not saying machida does either, but come on all these threads are ridicules.

Can you honestly say cheal deserved a shot at a title coming off a lost??? Phone Post

LEAVE BONES ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AndersonSilvasMoney - LEAVE BONES ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's knot even that, it's all this hate OMG jones didn't want to fight a guy who didn't deserve it. Phone Post

cycklops -  

Is that you??? Phone Post

Saving a card at panic time > worrying about deserving

ChaosOverkill - Saving a card at panic time > worrying about deserving

. Phone Post

embrace the hate

Mad Dangler -
AndersonSilvasMoney - LEAVE BONES ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's knot even that, it's all this hate OMG jones didn't want to fight a guy who didn't deserve it. Phone Post

Haha knot Phone Post

Lux Fixxins -
Mad Dangler - I'm not the biggest bones fan but just stop with all this hate. Cheal doesn't deserve to fight jones and I'm not saying machida does either, but come on all these threads are ridicules.

Can you honestly say cheal deserved a shot at a title coming off a lost??? Phone Post

Fag! Phone Post

. Phone Post

Mit -
Lux Fixxins -
Mad Dangler - I'm not the biggest bones fan but just stop with all this hate. Cheal doesn't deserve to fight jones and I'm not saying machida does either, but come on all these threads are ridicules.

Fag! Phone Post

. Phone Post

Oo you guys must still like wwe with all the drama, you buy into Cheals and Dana's wwe bullshit. Phone Post

Don't hate! Appreciate, masturbate and feel great!

This hand can crush diamonds!

Mad Dangler - 
cycklops -  

Is that you??? Phone Post

yes