Stopping in to say Whats Up

Goodluck sir!!!! Phone Post

tat2tillidie - 
camozzi -  Whats up UG! Gearing up for UFC on Fox 2 next week and wanted to show some love. Im being pushed like never before in the gym with a few new training partners and I plan on showing a whole new fighter on Jan 28th.

Thanks for all the entertainment, during my rest time I use the underground app daily!

Lemme get this ... You are on the app when free but don't post ? Lol you just come to laugh at all us idiots ...

I'd do the same thing ... Phone Post
My phone wont let me post for some reason! It says im logged in but my posts wont go through. Ive updated it and everything. Damn apple!

rockwell -
MDAlex -
Greenup -
Greenup - U fighting on fox card? Phone Post

Looks like it. Hey whats your real name so I know who to root for Phone Post

Check the card

You'll figure it out Phone Post

Or click his screen name which will link to his fighter profile containing his top secret real name that has nothing to do with his screen name. Phone Post

It only lets me quote when I click his name. Phone Post

Greenup - 
rockwell -
MDAlex -
Greenup -
Check the card

Or click his screen name which will link to his fighter profile containing his top secret real name that has nothing to do with his screen name. Phone Post

Then you shall never discover the mystery identity of the warrior named "camozzi".

DFW Bring Micah Miller 2 UFC - 
camozzi -  Whats up UG! Gearing up for UFC on Fox 2 next week and wanted to show some love. Im being pushed like never before in the gym with a few new training partners and I plan on showing a whole new fighter on Jan 28th.

Thanks for all the entertainment, during my rest time I use the underground app daily!

I'm gonna be there in person; I've been a fan since TUF and I'm excited to see you fight live.

Awesome, come say whats up if you see me before or after

Ttt for camozzi!!

Congrats Phone Post

16 - 5

rockwell - 
Greenup - 
rockwell -
MDAlex -
Greenup -
Check the card

Then you shall never discover the mystery identity of the warrior named "camozzi".

The mystery warrior camozzi hath vanquished another foe.......

Come on Camozzi! Phone Post

Congrats on a good win Phone Post

TTT great job man!

Great win Chris showed heart to battle back after you got injured. Props. Phone Post

ttt congrats Chris Phone Post

Thanks everyone. Just got hom last night. I cant post from my phone so I had to wait until I got back. Glad to be back on the winning side.

Congrats!

Congrats chris!! Phone Post

Way to go Chris! 

War Colorado!

Did Chael sniff your jock?

Congrats !  and Thanks for stopping in to the home of Champions ! lol