stories about pro fighters vs bouncers?

Alright, checked with source in Macau.

Source is an MC in a Macau club.

A few years back there was an MMA event here called Art of War. Bas Rutten did the commentary, shimada and McCarthy were the referees.

A protege of Wanderlei Silva was fighting, therefore, Wand was there too.

After the event, Wand and his guys went out in Macau, the doormen here didn't know who they were and for whatever reason, tried to throw them out of the club.

Doormen didn't know what hit them.

Wand and hid team beat the shit out of them and then left the club.

I'll try and get further info if possible.

Not bouncers necessarily, but I hear Badr Hari has fucked up his share of club goers in his time lol Phone Post

Bar Hari destroys bouncers on the regular, actually just got out of jail, had to do time for beating up a couple of them Phone Post 3.0

IIRC I heard or read somewhere that Cain was a bouncer at the club where he met his wife. Those stories would be awesome to hear. Phone Post 3.0

Andrew Golota at Club Deja Vu in Atlantic City just a few days before his title fight with Lennox Lewis. Golota gets into an argument with a guy at the club, Golota's guys break it up and everything is cool...until the guy goes to the bathroom. Then Golota follows him and pulls a 'now you can't leave' and kicks the shit out of the guy in the bathroom.

Now the bouncers have to throw Golota out. 1 bouncer goes and talks to Golota's friends (straight up goon squad) and the others ask him to leave, "fuck you, I'm not leaving, get me a drink." Now shit gets awkward.

They were smart and kept trying to talk him into leaving, 'Champ, We'll hook your afterparty up after you beat Lewis." all kinds of smoke up his ass, and he's still not going anywhere.

They try a 3 on 1, one guy goes for his arm and Golota is swatting huge bouncers off like King Kong. They realize this is a bad idea and restrategize.

One of Golota's boys calms him down and walks him out. Now he's outside waiting for the bouncers. As soon as they walk through the door behind him, it's on again, but now it's Golota and Brian Nix (IIRC) against 5 or 6 bouncers. The 2 HW boxers wreck the whole staff in seconds, then run before the cops get there.

Old man at the club comes over to us (a bunch of teenagers) in the street and says: Bet everything you have, bet your fucking house on it. Lennox Lewis knocks that psycho out in the first round. Trust me.