Stormi Maya

Attractive woman but the Black Lives Matter stuff that shes been into lately is a real turnoff. Also, it seems a little phishy like she's being paid or sponsored by Black Lives Matters?

How much do you think this happens on Instagram and Twitter etc. and how much do you think these social media influencers are compensated for pushing agendas to their "followers"

1 Like

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m4nmnrtyj7qsbba/AAAvZMbrEdbmT9-yMzQWZmbBa?dl=0

5 Likes

Who cares most people will only see her as a glorious pair of tits. Which is how it should be 

2 Likes

Has nudes.

MMAalltheway -

Who cares most people will only see her as a glorious pair of tits. Which is how it should be 

Based on her pictures, it's how she wants to be known 

She matters

Nice tits. That is absolutely the only thought I have about this probable attention whore.

Relevant to my interests 

Its ironic that she makes her money off of loads of white men with her Only Fans page. She is bi-racial with a white father but won't date a white man and pushes the BLM agenda and other obvious racial prejudices so she has some serious daddy issues. Hot with a nice body but I personally hate the fake tits.

https://i.imgur.com/Koi0Hal.png

Someone post this picture please!!

The dropbox link I posted earlier has a bunch of great pictures!

1 Like

Arodjohns - She's incredibly attractive.

She's also incredibly racist.

She's literally half white. Does she hate half of herself?

1 Like

Rob Collins - Its ironic that she makes her money off of loads of white men with her Only Fans page. She is bi-racial with a white father but won't date a white man and pushes the BLM agenda and other obvious racial prejudices so she has some serious daddy issues. Hot with a nice body but I personally hate the fake tits.

https://i.imgur.com/Koi0Hal.png

Someone post this picture please!!

The dropbox link I posted earlier has a bunch of great pictures!

Sounds like she's just stupid. I imagine most of these activists are ignorant or stupid. It's actually sad that she's an adult human and likely at her peak intelligence. It amazes me that most people are that stupid and can still somewhat function. I think if we lost power for a week or so 80% of the population would die.

BrckNoHitBk -

Yes.

Furthermore most of the white left hate themselves.  They demonstrate a negative in-group bias towards whites.  It's in large part the reason you had the left stop talking about in-group bias and switched to speaking about privilege.

I'm not sure what happens to mixed people who get caught up in this nonsense but they seem to go militant about it faster.  Maybe an identity crisis issue?

1 Like

BrckNoHitBk - 

I can't tell if you're asking this ironically or not. Can you please clarify?

Wait... we care what a hooker thinks?

1 Like

"Her experience as a black woman."

Lol

Bitches like her better live it up! She is NOT gonna enjoy being currency in the New United CHAZ.

The Finest Of The Breed -

The long blonde hair is naturally black persons hair?